Left behind ~ Part 42

Harrison's Pov
          "Y/N come on", I said to her as I opened the door to get out of the door to escape. Suddenly an alarm started blaring. Y/N and I sprinted down the alley. Suddenly I heard a muffled scream. I whipped around to see Y/N tackled by Henry. I began to run to her but she screamed at me to run. I took off sprinting down the alley. I sprinted out into the street and went to the police station.
          "Omg Sir are you ok", the women at the desk asked. I shook my head and fell unconscious.

Tom's Pov
Y/N has been missing for a while. Harrison went missing too. I pushed everyone away. I feel like everyone I love is disappearing. I just.... I miss Y/N so bloody much. Suddenly my phone rang. It was the police. HAD THEY FOUND HER. I quickly answered it. "Hello is this Tom Holland", a women asked. "Yes it is", I said happily.

"We found a man named Harrison Osterfeild. He is at the hospital but is ok", she said. "Thank you so much", I said  hanging up. I then on some new cloths and ran down to the hospital. When I saw Harrison he was all beaten up. Suddenly Harry pushed me aside and ran to Harrison. They hugged for a while but neither of them spoke.

This made me sad though. I wish I was hugging Y/N. Everywhere I look I see her. I went into talk with Harrison to see if he knows where that guy kept Y/N. "Harrison what do you remember", I asked him. He stared at me. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. "Harrison please", I begged. Harrison just stared at me.

Then the doctor walked in. "We believe Harrison is in shock. He has spoken very little but he did right down one name. Henry.", she explained. Y/N was kidnapped. It was all my fault. I should have been there. I should have never left her alone.
          At least Harrison is back.

Y/N's Pov
          I awoke with my ears pounding. "Aww your awake", Henry said to me. I stared at him with as much hatred I could muster. "Oh you love me", Henry laughed. I looked around the room to see no Harrison. He got away. HE CAN TELL TOM WHERE I AM!!!!

Harrison's Pov
I just keep replaying the time I left Y/N. I regret that very much. Y/N was one of my only friends. I should have helped her. Tom is going to hate me for leaving her.

Tom's Pov
           I left Harrison for about an hour to go get lunch. I went to Starbucks and waited in line for like ever. I almost ordered Y/N's f/d. (Favorite Drink)  I felt that pang in my heart again. Y/N was a huge part of my life and I am just realizing how special she was to me. When I went back in the room I saw Harry and Harrison talking. As I walked in Harry said,"He won't hate you. Do you want me to tell him." Harrison nodded and then both boys realized I was there.

          "Tom can I talk to you in the hall please", Harry asked. I nodded and we walked out into the hall. "Harrison told me what happened", Harry said. "Ok can you tell me" "Yeah. He said he was walking down the street when the guy kidnapped him. The guy's name was Henry. He awoke in a room with Y/N. The guy had beaten her up pretty bad. They almost escaped once but were caught. Eventually they broke out and were running down the alley to freedom when Henry stopped Y/N and pulled her to the ground. Harrison said he was going to go back but Y/N said to keep going and find Tom. He said she never gave up hope.

He said he knows where she is being held and wants you to call the police and tell them he knows where she is", Harry said. I nodded unable to speak. I was overjoyed. Y/N WAS ALIVE AND OK. I swiftly hugged my brother and ran down to the lobby to call the police.

Y/N's Pov
I need to get out. I need to get away from Henry. "Henry", I called weekly. Henry came rushing into the room. "Yeah what's up", he asked casually making me roll my eyes. "Can you please just untie my wrists. I promise I won't run", I said lying to him. "Haha.... No", he said darkly. Then we heard the door upstairs open. "Don't day a damn WORD", he did to me. He shoved a cloth in my mouth to prevent me from speaking and ran upstairs.
What's going on. Is it Tom?
Tom's Pov
I told them everything Harrison had said. They rushed over to the hospital and Harrison told them everything. Then they told me to come along with them to go rescue Y/N.

They told me to stay behind them when we entered. We opened the door to the old abandoned building. We heard a shuffle coming from the basement and then a creak on the steps. "Come our with your hands up", one of the police men screamed. A man came out from the stairs. He had a wicked smile. "HANDS UP", the police guy screamed. He put his hands up and they cuffed him. Then the rest of police and I started down the stairs. There was one door left ajar.
We entered it to see Y/N all tied up. Once she saw me her eyes widened in happiness. The police guy untied her and she sprung out of the chair and into my arms. I began to cry as I held her in my arms. "Don't ever do that to me again", I cried. "I won't Tommie I promise" Now we were both a happy crying mess.

Eventually the police people said they had to take her to the hospital to make sure she was ok. The whole way there I never left her side. I would never leave Y/N not even for a second. I would die without her. She's my life

I am so sorry for not updating but to make it up to you guys I made an extra long chapter. The vote goal is 15 this time. I also have a question. I am not totally in love with my cover and wanted to ask you guys for some help. I made this one

 Should I change the cover to this

Or keep it the same