ACTION

He really does love me!!!!  I kicked the guy in the balls causing him to let go in pain. I ran to Tom. He pushed me behind him in worry. The guy charged at Tom. I flipped out my phone and called the police. Tom thankfully dodged all of the jabs with the knife. When the police came they surrounded the ally. The police had me behind the yellow tape while my boyfriend dodged the knife. Then the police told the man to stop.
The man stopped and put his hands up. Tom ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you", I sobbed. "Shhhh it's ok", Tom whispered into my ear making me shiver. I laughed a little. "Want to go get a drink", I asked. "Sure", he said laughing a little. We got a drink like back in London but the drinks SUCKED but whatever.
After the drinks and occasional fans, Tom felt the need to tell Marvel about the incident. So Marvel being Marvel put protective detail on us. I mean it was one guys who literally followed us around. It was kind of creepy.
Tom went to meet up with Zendaya while I went back to the hotel. I trust Tom a lot more now so I know he won't do anything stupid with Zendaya. I called Harrison to see what he was doing and to my surprise he was doing nothing.
     "Want to go to the pub, mate", I asked. "Sure be back there in a few", he said. Within the hour we were speeding down the streets of LA to the pub. When we got there we had to drink twice the amount of drinks then in London. Americans have no taste in drinks.
Harrison and I stumbled out of the pub severely drunk. I leaned on him to hold me up. We said stupid stuff and then laughed about it. Soon the paparazzi showed up. They took pictures of Harrison and I. I think they thought we were dating.
We can't drive so I called Tom. It was like 11 pm. He should be done with Zendaya. "Hey Y/N where the hell are you", He asked. I gave a drunk laugh. "I w-was with Harrison silly", I said. "Y/N are you drunk", he asked. "No no Harrison and I went to get a drink but can you pick us up", I asked. "Sure hold on. I will bring Zendaya so she can drive your car back to the hotel. Wait why is he with her still oh whatever. Tom helped me up into the car while Harrison rode with Zendaya. "Hey Love", he said. We got back to the hotel first. "I love you", I laughed drunkenly. "Yep as do I but you need to go to sleep", he said. "I don't feel good", I said running in the bathroom and locking the door.
I then heard an argument from outside the door. "Zendaya I told you for the last time I love Y/N. we can't be together as long as I am with her. Don't get me wrong. I like you..... but I love her", I heard him say. "Well she won't always be around", she said. Then a moment later I heard the door slam. Was she going behind my back the whole time and only pretending to be my friend.
Then I heard the door open again. I looked out the door a little to see Zendaya run into his arms. They both kiss each other passionately. The way Tom and I do. I felt depressed and angry. "Tom...", I whimpered. "Y/N it's not what it looks like", he said. "Just STOP I have had it with you. Go be with your new GF", I screamed.
     "Y/N no", Tom said tears in his eyes. I ran out of the room and into Harrison's. "Hey Y/N what's up", he said. Then he saw my tears. He pulled me into a hug. "Tom....Zendaya", I sobbed. He shushed me. He made me feel better. I stayed at his hotel room for the night.

One week later
     "Time to start filming you ready", Harrison asked. "Yep", I said giddily. "Go show Tom he is a big jerk", Harrison said making me laugh. I grabbed Starbucks quick before work. Then I saw Tom and Zendaya fighting. "I don't love you. I love Y/N. I need her", he said almost crying. "I hate you Tom", she said storming out but bumped into me spilling my coffee. "Damn", I whispered in my British accent. "Omg Miss are you ok", Tom said rushing over to me. "Yeah I think so", I said looking up at him. His eyes glistened with happiness when he saw me.
"Y/N", he cried into my shoulder. "Tom promise never to do that to me again", I said crying into his. "I promise.... I promise.....I promise", he whispered holding me tighter with each word. Then after our short catch up session got up to go to work as did he. But I had to go home and change first. I went home and quickly changed.
I checked my watch when I got on set. "Still have time to spare", I mumbled laughing. Then I saw Tom. I was so happy to see him. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. I pulled his face close to mine. Tom closed the gap. His soft lips touching mine it just felt right. I felt his tongue brush up against my lip. He wanted to do a French KISS!!!!! I parted my mouth and he took dominance. I love him so much and he loves me.
     Then we heard someone clear there throat. It was Chris Pratt aka Dad. "Dad", I squealed as I jumped into his arms. "Hey kiddo", he said kissing my forehead. "Wait he's your dad", Tom said dumbfounded. "Yep Star Lords my dad", I joked. Tom stuck out his hand. "Hi Mr. Pratt I'm Tom Holland it's a pleasure to meet you", he said. My dad and I exchanged glances and then burst out laughing.
Tom joined in with a nervous laugh. "Please call me Chris", dad said. "Go to your stations please. We need to get everyone ready for filming", a man said. "Gtg you boys have fun because your rooms are next to each other", I said innocently. "Bye dad", I said kissing his cheek. Then I walked over to Tom. "I love you", I whispered into his ear. "I love you too", he whispered back. I kissed him lightly on the lips and quickly. I pulled away but Tom went in for another. This one was longer.
     After we broke away I waved to the guys. "Bye boys. Play nice", I said walking away. Then I went into my stylist. "Let's get started", she said. "I'm Sydeny your stylist and that's Jacob my boyfriend and assistant", she stated. "Hi I'm Y/N Pratt", I said. "Wait your dating Tom Holland and your Chris Pratt's daughter!!!!!?", she asked. "Yeah", I said nervously.
After I got in my costume Re cap pic here