Chapter One: No Big Deal? Pt.1

Backstory

There were four best friends, Jimin, Taeyung, Jungkook, and Jin. They have been best friends since kindergarten. They tell each other everything and they completely support each other. With that being said even in high school they are also very protective of each other, especially when it comes to Jimin. Even though he is not the "baby" of their circle, he is the easiest to get influenced. Thats why when his best friends found out about his "new friend" NamJoon, they were a bit uneasy.
____________________________________

*All of the guys were gathering in front of the school like they usually do. Kookie, Tae, and Jin are waiting on Jimin to get off of his bus, as his bus arrives they see him get off the bus with someone. They see he's laughing and giggling with this new Junior, NamJoon. They were in shock and even a bit intrigued. As Jimin waved bye to NamJoon and walked over to his friends they all starred at him with their mouths wide open.*

Jimin: "What??"

Tae:"Um don't what us Chim, why were you all goo goo gaa gaa with the new boy?"

Jimin: "Goo goo gaa gaa?"

Jin:"Yes, what's going on with you two??"

Kookie: "How do you even know each other? Isn't he a junior?"

Jimin: "He's in my music class. We got paired up for a project so we've been hanging out a little bit. No big deal..."

Tae: "Um if it's not a big deal then why didn't you tell us about him??"

Kookie: "Exactly!"

Tae:"I mean it's obvious you like him right?"

*Jimin's facial expression gets a little sad when he points his finger toward where NamJoon is. NamJoon and his friends Yoongi, and Hobi are all talking and flirting with the cheerleaders.*

Jin, Tae, and Kookie: "Ohhhhhh..."

Jin: "He's straight!?"

Jimin: *Says with a sigh* "Obviously..."
____________________________________

Later at Lunch...
*Jimin, Tae, Kookie, and Jin are all sitting at their usual table at lunch. They were just talking, laughing, gossiping etc like usual, then NamJoon and his friends walked in the cafeteria. As NamJoon and his friends walk toward Jimin's table, he quickly gulps and tries to look away.*

NamJoon: "Hey Mochi"

*Tae, Kookie, and Jin all paused their conversation. They all looked shocked.*

Tae: "Mochi??? Um whose Mochi?"

NamJoon: "Oh just a nickname I gave him."

*All of Jimin's friends start to giggle as they see his face turning red.*

Jimin: "Hey Nam" He says as he nervously waves at him

*Jin, Tae, and Kookie all clear their throats loudly indicating for Jimin to introduce them to NamJoon and his friends.*

Jimin: "Sorry you guys, Nam these are my best friends, Jin...Tae...and Kookie."

*They all wave at NamJoon and his cute friends Yoongi and Hobi.*