Chapter Ten: I Need To Know(18+)

NamJoon: "Mochi I...I have an arranged marriage...."

*Jimin immediately stops and looks NamJoon in the eye...*

Jimin: "Excuse me? You have a what?"

NamJoon: "I found out a few weeks ago that I'm arranged to be married..."

*Jimin is completely speechless. As his eyes fill up with water he gets up and runs out of the tent. NamJoon gets up and runs after him*

NamJoon: "MOCHI CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN?!"

*As the guys heard all the commotion they ran out of their tents to see what was going on*

Tae: "What's going on?!"

Jimin: "OH YES NAMJOON PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE ARRANGED TO BE MARRIED AND WAITED TWO WHOLE FUCKING WEEKS TO TELL ME!!!!"

*Tae and Kookie looked at each other as their mouths hung open....Hobi and Yoongi tried their best to look away and act like they didn't hear anything*

NamJoon: "Mochi I wanted to tell you sooner but I was scared, I didn't want you to be mad at me or break up with me..."

Jimin: "Bullshit!"

NamJoon: "Mochi I swear! That's why I have been holding back from us having sex. I felt like it wasn't fair for us to do it without you knowing about this first..."

*Jimin crosses his arms and looks away towards the lake as his tears fall...*

NamJoon: "Mochi....I'm sorry..."

*Jimin still can't look at him*

Yoongi: "Maybe you guys should talk about this in private...."

NamJoon: "Mochi please..."

*Jimin finally was able to turn and look at NamJoon...as his tears kept falling all he could say was...*

Jimin:"....Fine."

*And he walked back to the tent. NamJoon took a huge sigh of relief. The other guys decided to get the fire ready to make some s'mores instead of going fishing. Once Jimin walks into the tent, NamJoon followed. He sat on the ground and looked up at NamJoon*

Jimin: "Explain."

NamJoon: "...A few weeks ago, my mom came over and told me when I graduate I finally get to meet my future wife..."

Jimin: "Wow...your future wife. So is that why you're scared to come out to your family?"

NamJoon: "Partially..."

*Jimin couldn't speak anymore. At this point everything Jin tried to tell him played in his head over and over again. He felt beyond stupid...*

Jimin: "Well...I guess you can just take me home and focus on your future wife."

NamJoon: "Mochi please. I don't even know who she is. But I know I want to be with you, not her."