Chapter Twenty-Three: What Did I Just Do?(18+)

Jimin: "Oh my god...What am I doing?"

Jin: "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to-"

Jimin: "No um...it's not your fault. I'm just so...messed up about Joonie and Isabella. I didn't mean to kiss you...I'm sorry. I'll um...just go."

Jin: "Wait!" *He catches Jimin by his arm* "You can't drive home drunk...just um...stay here until morning."

Jimin: "You sure? That wouldn't be too weird?"

Jin: "No. Trust me nothing could be weirder than the time I took your virginity." *He chuckles*

Jimin: "You know...I still never told anyone it was you...not even Joonie..."

Jin: "I know. Because Tae and Kookie would always bring it up if you did."

Both of them laugh

Jimin: "Thanks MamaJin."

Jin: *chuckles* "No problem. But um..."

Jimin: "But what?"

Jin: "Are you...going to tell NamJoon? About the kiss?"

Jimin: "I know I should...but I don't know if I am. Is it wrong if I don't?"

Jin: "Honestly I'm not sure..."

Jimin: "I mean it was just a drunk kiss right? It meant nothing."

*Jin tries to hide the slight look of disappointment on his face, but Jimin already noticed it when his words came out*

Jin: "Um yeah...right."

Jimin: "Unless...you felt something in the kiss..."

*Jin just looked at him*

Jimin: "Did you?"

Jin: "N-no. Of course not. C'mon let's go to sleep." *He says as he crawls under the cover and pats the spot next to him*

*Jimin gets under the covers and lays facing the opposite side of Jin. As hours went by Jimin couldn't sleep, but he noticed that Jin was. All night all he could think about was the possibility of there being something between him and Jin. He turned around facing Jin...seeing how angelic and sweet he looked, he lightly placed his hand on the side of Jin's face rubbing his cheek. As he stared at his lips, something just took over him and he lightly pressed his lips upon Jin's. After he kissed him once, he just couldn't stop. Jin slowly woke up as Jimin was  kissing him, and began to kiss him back. Jimin pulled Jin on top of him, both of them no longer could control what was happening...*
____________________________________________________________

Next Morning...

*Jimin woke up with the biggest headache ever. As he rubbed his eyes he realized Jin had his arm around him, and it made Jimin remember what happened last night. He completely started to freak out. He jumped up out of the bed and immediately started putting on his shoes and grabbing his stuff. Hearing all the rumbling woke up Jin...*

Jin: "Chim..." *He said in his sleepy morning voice* "Are you ok? What are you doing?"

Jimin: "Um...n-nothing. I just should hurry and get home...my mom is probably wondering where I am since I didn't come home last night." *He avoids all eye contact*

*As Jin notices Jimin trying not to look at him, he climbs out of bed and blocks the door as Jimin tries to leave*