Chapter Fourteen: Family Dinner

*Friday literally came in the blink of an eye. The day before Isabella and NamJoon's family finally come together. All of the guys are at Hobi's house discussing ways to make her not want to marry Joonie*

Yoongi: "Here's a crazy idea, how about you tell her you have a boyfriend!"

*Yoongi quickly jumped as he felt Kookie slap his arm*

Yoongi: "What!?!?"

Kookie "Stop being sarcastic! We really need a plan here..."

NamJoon: "Can someone give me a real idea please?"

Hobi: "How about you invite all of us and we can make sure the dinner is a complete disaster?"

*NamJoon's eyes at the sound of that idea*

NamJoon: "That's perfect! All of you will be there, it'll make my mom so uncomfortable, plus Isabella will definitely get turned off and beg her parents not to marry me."

Jimin: "I don't know if it's going to be that simple..."

NamJoon: "Well we have to try."
__________________________________________________________

Saturday Morning at NamJoon's House...

*As NamJoon is in the mirror fixing his all black outfit...*

*He feels himself getting slightly nervous

*He feels himself getting slightly nervous. He really needs his plan to work if he and Jimin are going to be together. As he's fixing his shirt, he hears someone at his door. When he answers it, he sees Hobi and Yoongi also wearing all black*

NamJoon: "You guys know your hella early right?"

Yoongi: "Yeah, but we figured you could use some words of encouragement. Ya know, before 'wifey' gets here."

*Both he and Hobi laugh as NamJoon looks unamused*

NamJoon: "Not funny. I need this to work, the last thing I need is for Isabella to want to go through with this wedding..."

Hobi: "Just calm down Joon everything will be fine. But..."

NamJoon: "But what?!?"

Hobi: "I mean, since your mom knows about you and Jimin...how do you think she'll react to him when she sees him here?"

NamJoon: "Annoyed. Hopefully. Maybe then she'll cut this dinner short...I'm more so worried about how Jimin's going to react to meeting Isabella...I hope he doesn't get jealous."