Chapter Eleven: The Truth Pt.1 (18+)

*After hearing NamJoon say "yes" in his sexy deep voice, Jimin placed his lips upon his and began to rub NamJoon's member through his underwear. As he grew from excitement, Joonie pulled down Jimin's joggers as he kissed down from his lips, to his neck, all the way to his abs. Hearing his Mochi's angelic moans drove him crazy. He leaned Jimin back a little, still having him on his knees, and began to slowly swirl his tongue on Jimin's shaft*

Jimin: "You sure you've never done this before..." *He giggles*

NamJoon: "Just did my research." *He smiles*

*Jimin bit his lip to try to stay as quiet as possible. As NamJoon looked in his eyes as he continued to suck him, Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and leaned his head back. He literally felt like he was flying. After a few more minutes he couldn't take it anymore...*

Jimin: "I can't take it anymore, come here baby.." *He said as he pulled NamJoon on top of him as he bit his lip*

*NamJoon pulled Jimin's joggers completely off and began to grind between his legs as he slowly kisses and sucks Jimin's neck. As the passion grew more and more, NamJoon pulled off Jimin's underwear completely and begins to grind harder. As Jimin moaned in his ear, Joonie bit Jimin's bottom lip making him moan louder. Joonie sat up and slowly slid down his pants and underwear letting his member fly out. As he saw it, Jimin's eyes widened. Even though they have done some physical things in the past, NamJoon only pleased Jimin, he didn't let Jimin please him so this was the first time Jimin saw him completely erect*

NamJoon: "Are you ok Mochi?" *He asked with a smirk*

Jimin: "Mhm," *He nodded nervously* "It's just um...I-I um.."

NamJoon: "I'll go really slow ok, just relax..." *He lightly kissed his lips*

Jimin: "Wait..." *Jimin reached into his bag and grabbed the pants he had on earlier and pulled out one of the condoms he brought*

NamJoon: "Look at you all prepared." *He chuckled*

*Jimin smiled at him and slowly slid the condom onto NamJoon's member and took a deep breath. NamJoon placed his hands behind each of Jimin's knees and held them apart*

NamJoon: "Are you ready baby?"

Jimin: "Yeah, just go slow with that thing." *He giggles*

*NamJoon chuckled. As he raised one of Jimin's legs over his shoulder he placed his other hand above Jimin's head. As he slowly entered him, he could feel Jimin's body tensing up*

NamJoon: "Are you ok? Am I doing it right?"

Jimin: "Yeah, just start pretty slow.."

*NamJoon nods. To help him relax he kept passionately kissing Jimin's lips. After a while he could feel Jimin becoming more and more relaxed as he heard his moans go from painful to pleasurable. As he began to go faster Jimin's moans grew louder and louder. To keep the other guys from hearing them NamJoon quickly covered his mouth and passionately kissed and sucked his neck. Jimin never felt pleasure like this before, he tried stay quiet but it was difficult. NamJoon moved Jimin's leg back down, letting him wrap his legs around his waist. As he felt Joonie go harder he knew he was getting closer and closer to climaxing. His moans quickly turned into whimpers, NamJoon loved it. His legs wrapped tighter around NamJoon's waist, and his whimpering grew louder. Before he knew it, he felt a vibration take over his entire body. As NamJoon felt Jimin's vibration he immediately came after him as he caressed his body tightly to his. Both of them lay there breathing heavily, as NamJoon continues to lay on top of Jimin he lays his head on his chest as he slowly removes his hand from his mouth. All Jimin could do was rub his fingers through Joonie's hair, and sweetly kiss his forehead*