You Could Be My Next Ex Girlfriend

.

"Bailey "

"Mum, your here"

"this is your imagination and a dream , Bailey anything can happen"

"But it won't bring you back, it won't put our family back together, when I wake up in morning none of this would have happened. When I really want it to, I miss you mum, I really need you"

"I'll always be in your dreams B and if you look close enough I might still be out there, waiting" she places her hand in my cheek.

"I thought I was okay with you being gone, but I', I really need you and your not here, Autumns fine but she's not  you and it's not who dad should have ended up with. Why couldn't you fight it and just waited one more day for me to wake up, everyone was there but you and I know I shouldn't be able to remember this but I do somehow, I do. I remember putting paper roses made out of sheets of lyrics on your casket and waving goodbye, I didn't understand but I thought it was normal, little did I know I lost my mother and a whole chunk of my life when you died." I'm crying, becoming a mess really.

"I'm sorry Bailey, I wish I hanged on  for a day, but it would have gotten worse."

"But you didn't, you let go, when you died, people were shocked and miserable, your music spoke to so many people and it spoke to me, dad gave me your ring and the USB, I've played  your songs a hundred times and every time I cry, because no one saw the message that I got in each and every song. Even if it was happy. "

"I love-"

"Bailey wake up, it's morning" dad shakes me awake and sits in my bed, looking at me worried. Because I have tears rolling down my cheeks and that have already stained my face. 

" what's wrong b, what you dream about ?"

"Mum, I saw her, it was just pitch black with the both of us standing there talking. How I wished she was here and how I remember putting the lyric roses in her casket." He just wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

"I wish she was here dad, I thought I was okay with her being gone, but I'm not and it just hit me. All these emotions and how much I actually need her, I just want her back even if I didn't know her that well. I just want my mum back, the lady at the mall just reminded me so much of her from what I've seen."

"I wish she was here to B, six years wasn't long enough " he gets up and leaves me alone, I'm not getting out of bed today or my pjs, I'm having a lazy day, just watching Netflix's and eating as much food as I want. (I'm going to use recent netflix shows because obviously I don't know what shows will be on Netflixs  in ten years so, yeah)

Two hours go by and I started a new series called the 100, I'm only on episode two of season one cause there really long episodes . I hear a knock on my door and see Eli, in his pjs holding a whole bunch of food. I make space for him to sit next to me in my bed and he climbs in, and gets under the blanket. We do this all the time and dad doesn't mind it because nothing's going to happen, also Eli and I grew up together, we both know him. Al so cause Autumn has the rule with anyone over, I have to leave my door open. Dad trust me and Eli or anyone of my friends to be fine but Autumn doesn't, especially Eli, she doesn't trust him because, and these are her words not mine.

"All boys are the same, once they get what they want you'll never see them again, Eli just doesn't seem like a good guy, I would look out for him if I were you bailey" I just roll my eyes at her cause it's the same thing every time when Eli leaves. She acts like my mum, but she's not and she'll never be, I'm cool with her but  she'll never be any where close to being my mum. She probably just says that because of her past relationships, just saying.

"What you thinking about B"

"How Autumn doesn't like you"

"Why is that, what have I done for her to hate me?"

"I don't know, but what she thinks doesn't matter Besson so I wouldn't worry about her, you just have to worry about what my dad thinks and he thinks highly of you, probably the only boy I'm friends who he thinks highly of." I take a hand full of chips.

"Probably because he was in a band with my dad, saying hyperthechly would it be weird if we dated cause we're kinda like family even though we're not relate, would it be weird." He looks at me deeply.

"I don't believe so, lots of people date there best friend they grew up with, they might not last long but they do date at one point, some don't but some do."

Why do I feel this conversation is more then just asking questions, I mean I feel a lot better with the thought of us now. But I'm still scared, Eli will be my first boyfriend, is this how all 14 year olds feel about relationships or just me and do you think I'm over thinking it. Cause if I wasn't there was something wrong with me.

"I think the thought of us, would work and yeah " I bite my lip nervously.

I just hear a yes from two people standing on each side of my door, it's my dad and Christina, they walk past us all causal but when they got down stairs there were yelling finally. Thanks guys your suppose to be the adults and tell us, you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend your fourteen, you have your whole life ahead of you for relationships, just focus on being a kid, but there fine with the idea of us.

"Bailey will you be my girlfriend?" He comes right out and asks me.

Hey guys hope you've been enjoying the recent chapters, sorry there's been no messages at the end of  them . I keep forgetting to add them, cause I'm just worried about posting them and getting them out there for you guys I apologise for that, but just know I love and appreciate you guys so much, please keep voting and commenting they mean the world. Sorry if the chapters have been boring or terrible, I'm still trying to work out a storyline so I'm not sure where this is going and it's resulting into terrible work. I've been thinking that I might delete this because it's not turning out how I'm wanting it, and just leaving it how it ended in after Everthing we've been through. But I'll keep it going if you guys want me to, keeping in mind the chapters that are already out and the ones to come. I love you all so much, have an amazing day if you weren't already, and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!