Words Of Wisdom

School, the tortuous thing I call hell and filled with assholes and ex best friends, but that's a month away. I say ex bestfriend because your friend shouldn't kiss your boyfriend, even if it was a dare. The people around them should have stopped them not encouraged it but I guess because I wasn't invited it was okay. They thought I wouldn't know but when you put it all over the internet how will I not find out. But little did everyone know that I was there and I saw happen, it crushed me and made wake up from the fanstasy that was my dream summer.

Petty high school drama hey, it happens in every story that's what you say, yeah I know you all say that or your at least thinking it and it kinda annoys me, but it's the truth, it happens because it's just how the story goes and we just have to expect it. But I don't want to, not when Eli kissed another girl, I want to go back into my dream world where we were perfect. Even if nothing is perfect, but I'm trying not to dwell on this andl move on so far I've done that but I can't forgive Emma not the slightest bit. I can forgive Eli and I have, we're okay and currently swimming in his pool but with everyone else all the why don't we kids reunited. Noah wacking Mason on the head with a pool noodle, Hannah playing with little Victoria in her pool floatie. Mckenzie is sunbathing and already had a circle shape On her back from sun burn. I'm sitting in the shallow end, letting the cool water take over and have the feeling to sit at the bottom of the pool, see how it  feels and what happens. I've wanted to do before but I've always been to scared I'll black out from being there to long or that I'll like it. I see my dad watching, he observes me and they all observe all of us for some reason, maybe because we remind them of what they were or we are them because we're their children. Just another generation with the same story and the same furture, which my story would well we all know how it would end, if we follow in our parents footsteps but I could always follow in dads not mum's, I don't know it's weird.

"What you thinking about kid" Jonah sits with me

" how you guys watch us, you never say anything, you just watch and let the story fall where it may"

"All of you remind us of who we were, and we can't help but want to watch, is it so bad that we do "

"No,I've always just wondered why"

"Your dad wants to remember everything bailey, he doesn't want to miss  anything cause he missed so much, with your mum. He missed a whole year and he doesn't want to repeat the same mistake with you. You get me"

"Yeah"

"Also let Eli kissing someone else go, I can tell your still holding on to that, you don't look at him the same way you use to. Your mum never let go of Jack kissing someone else and it ruined them, don't let it  ruin you guys as well." He gives me his words of wisdom and gets up, walks away. His right I haven't fully let it go, it's just a kiss, it's just a kiss.

"It's just a kiss"

"It was just a kiss B, please forgive me" Eli stands in front of me still in the shallow end.

"I forgive you, and I mean it this time, promise " I play with my necklace.

"Your still wearing it" he reaches out and touches the emerald that's reflecting in the sun.

"I never take it off, especially because you gave it to me  and you gave me my first kiss along with it, it's probably my favourite memory of us, beside me pushing you in the trolley and you screaming directions at me. I love us together and don't want to ruin it" I bite my lip anxiously.

"I love you B and I only want you" he makes me blush and kisses me.

"I love you too" I say in between a kiss and peck his lips once more before pulling away to hear the surrounding cheers among us.

"What changed your mind ?"

"Some words of wisdom "