Jeremy, Stop Making my Birthday Weird

The prompt I'm using: "Babe, you know I love you, and I would give up my life for yours (I WORSHIP YOU, I'D TRADE MY LIFE FOR YOURS- HAHAHA, I'M NOT SORRY!), but I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GIVE ME ONE MORE DOG TOY FOR MY BIRTHDAY I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU SQ...

The prompt I'm using: "Babe, you know I love you, and I would give up my life for yours (I WORSHIP YOU, I'D TRADE MY LIFE FOR YOURS- HAHAHA, I'M NOT SORRY!), but I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GIVE ME ONE MORE DOG TOY FOR MY BIRTHDAY I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU SQUARE IN THE FACE"

It was Michael's birthday and him and Jeremy were hanging out in Michael's basement. They were doing their usual; playing video games and cracking jokes. The two were currently play Super Smash Bros and had been doing so for a while.

Once they had finished a round, Jeremy turned the game volume down a little and turned to face Michael, "Hey."

"Yeah?" Michael looked towards Jeremy, "What's up?"

"So, I got you something for your Birthday." Jeremy pulled a small box from the backpack lying next to him. The box was wrapped in a weird combination of grey 'ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!' wrapping paper and newspaper. There was a tiny attempt of a bow on top of the box that was made from folded strips of newspaper. Michael found it adorable that Jeremy had put forth so much effort into trying to make a freaking bow out of newspaper. Jeremy handed the box to Michael, "So, uh, here."

"Thanks, Jer." Michael unwrapped the gift and opened the box.

Once he saw what was inside, his face dropped to an annoyed glare, "Jeremy, what the heck?" Michael picked up the neon green tennis-ball that was inside. It had dog paw-prints scattered over it. He looked very unamused.

Jeremy looked like the embodiment of a troll-face, "Look, it squeaks when you squeeze it." he took the tennis-ball and squeezed it, making it emit a soft, wheezy squeak.

"Jeremy, you're my best friend- my Player One, but I need you to stop buying me dog toys!"

An evil smirk spread across Jeremy's face.

"Jeremy. No." Michael shook his head.

"Jeremy, yes." he smiled harder and he threw the ball to the other side of the room. It bounced off of the opposite wall and ricocheted back over to them. Jeremy caught the tennis-ball again on its way back.

Michael's eyes flicked over to the other wall while the ball bounced off of it, but tried not to make a move.

"Oh my gosh." Jeremy continued to throw the ball at the opposing wall and catch it on it's way back. Each time, Michael's eyes followed it and he would occasionally shift like he wanted to go chase it.

"Stop it." Michael smacked the ball out of Jeremy's hand, getting fed up, "I'm sick of your crap, Heere."

At this point, Jeremy was clutching his sides and laughing hysterically, gasping for breath.

"Jeremy. Stop."

Jeremy gasped for breath, "I- I can't- hahaha!" Jeremy briefly glanced over at the tennis-ball lying only a few feet away from them.

Michael rolled his eyes, "I swear I'm going to punch you in the face the next time you try to give me a dog toy... or make me chase something."