That's a Keeper

Jeremy and Michael were passed out in Michael's basement together

Jeremy and Michael were passed out in Michael's basement together. They had fallen asleep in their beanbags at about 3 AM while trying to beat Portal 2 on multiplayer together. Considering they had only started earlier that day, they'd made some good progress.

Strangely, Michael had taken off his iconic red sweater a little bit ago and it now lay a few feet in front of the sleeping friends. Other than that, both of them were in their normal clothes, since neither of them cared enough to change into pajamas.

Jeremy blinked blearily around the room as he started to wake up. He had only been able to drift in and out of sleep all night. Sometimes, nightmares would wake him up, other times he would wake up because he'd heard something.

For whatever reason, he just couldn't stay asleep.

This problem had been plaguing him ever since he'd gotten rid of the Squip. He was on edge about it constantly and always felt tired. A full night of sleep would be amazing and he really needed it, but it just wouldn't happen.

Still tired, he glanced around the basement.

Michael was curled up on his beanbag, glasses askew. His chest was rising and falling rhythmically, showing that he was sleeping well. His tongue slightly stuck out of his mouth while he was snoring quietly.

Jeremy smiled sleepily at his best friend. Michael truly looked adorable, and it calmed Jeremy to see how calm and peaceful his friend looked.

He leaned over his friend and gently removed his glasses, setting them to the side.

Knowing Michael, if Jeremy didn't  take his glasses off for him, he'd breath them in his sleep.

Jeremy started to slide back into his respective beanbag, when he noticed Michael's bright red, patch covered sweater. He hesitated for a moment, just staring at it, but ended up grabbing it and slowly pulling it to his chest like a blanket.

He deeply inhaled, the smell of Michael filling his nose.

Immediately, his muscles relaxed and the corners of his lips twitched into a smile.

Jere leaned back onto his beanbag, still clutching Michael's sweater. He buried his face in the warm, comfy cloth and let it calm him. Eventually, he fell asleep.

A few hours later, Michael stirred and began to wake up.

He blinked, confused as to why everything was blurry.

He rubbed his hand across his face. Oh, that's why.

Michael saw his glasses sitting a few feet from his face. He picked them up and put them back on.

I guess Jeremy must've taken them off of me last night... How sweet.

Jeremy let out a tiny noise in his sleep and curled in on himself tighter, nuzzling into the sweater happily.

It took Michael a moment to realize what it was the Jeremy was curled up around, but once he did, a massive grin spread across his face. He found it absolutely adorable how blissful and happy Jeremy looked.

Trying to be quiet, Michael grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of Jeremy.

"Yep, that's a keeper."

At top is a random patch I thought Michael would wear.