Sore Loser

Jeremy and Michael had just recently started dating and we're extatic to be together. Neither had thought that the other would return their feelings.

Michael had worried Jeremy would leave him again. That he wouldn't need him anymore. Michael had thought that wouldn't be good enough for Jeremy, now that he was close with the cool kids. 

Jeremy had thought that Michael would never forgive him for what he'd done and felt like he didn't deserve him. Jeremy still, occasionally, would have these thoughts of self-doubt, but Michael, somehow, made erything better. 

Now that they had started dating, a lot of things had changed, but a lot of things had stayed the same. 

They still hung out all the time, played video games together 24/7, and could be themselves around the other. Now, there was just more cuddling, making out, and goofy, lovey-dovey comments that made both of the two dorks melt. 

And they absolutely loved it.

So, here they were. Michael was destroying  Jeremy in Super Smash Bros, and Jeremy was sick of it. He grimaced as his character almost face-planted off the floating island that they were battling on. 

Suddenly, he was struck with an idea.

"Hey, Mikey?" Jeremy  cooed, trying to sound innocent. 

"We may be dating, but that doesn't mean you can sweet-talk me out of kicking your-"

Michael was cut off by Jeremy leaning over and gently pressing their lips together.

Michael smiled and melted into the kiss, relaxing completely. 

Jeremy jerked away, "Haha, sucker!"

Michael looked up to see his character plummeting to their death, and to Jeremy's victory.

"Hey, you cheater!"

"You're just a sore loser."

Michael rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend, "Yeah, yeah."