In Which Jeremy is Allergic to Dogs

Jeremy noticed that, whenever he was around Michael, his allergies would act up. This confused him deeply since the only thing he was allergic to was dogs and Michael didn't have any dogs. But Jeremy didn't think too much into it- Michael was his best and only friend and a little sneezing and coughing wasn't going to get in the way of that.

Michael noticed that Jeremy always seemed to be sick or having allergic reactions. He had always assumed that Jeremy just had the worst immune system ever, but, when Jeremy confided in him and told Michael that he was allergic to dogs, Michael realized that that was not the case.

Michael was a little torn after he learned that.

On one hand, Jeremy was always sneezing, coughing, and wheezing around him- among other things- and Michael felt personally responsible. Well, he was personally responsible, he was the thing causing his allergic reactions, after all. This made Michael feel bad and he knew that he should stop hanging out with Jeremy so much so that he wouldn't constantly feel sick.

On the other hand... they both depended on one another way too much for that to ever happen.

But things changed drastically for the duo the day Jeremy saw Michael transform.

As Jeremy wandered into his best buddy's basement, unannounced, he saw something that shocked him deeply.

Michael was writhing on the floor, snarling and growling. His whole body shook violently and seemed to change right before his very eyes. Michael's soft hair soon covered his entire form as it shifted from human, to a strange and grotesque heap, to what looked like a large, hunched over animal. Once his ears elongated into pointy, fluffy ones, and his tailbone sprouted out into a shaggy tail that swished back and forth, Jeremy realized that it was a wolf.

"M-Micah?"

The wolf whirled around to look at Jeremy, its entire body tensing as he looked over at him. His eyes widened in fear and anticipation. He was positive that his friend was going to run away in fear and leave him forever.

"Are- are you...?"

"Y-yeah..." Michael triled off, "I'm a werewolf."

Silence was so thick, you could cut it with a broadsword.

"That explains so freaking much." Jeremy muttered, "I'm gonna need more allergy meds."