Flowers Make it Official

Jeremy and Michael were sitting next to one another during lunch. It was nearing the end of their kindergarten year, so, since it was so nice outside, the kids were allowed to eat outside on the playground. The two best buddies were each sitting on their own swings on the dual swing set, holding hands and swishing back and forth. The large oak tree that grew over the slightly secluded swing set gave them a nice shade that helped to cool them down.

"H-hey. M-mikey?"

"Yeah, Jer-Bear?"

"I... I really like you."

Michael blushed a little.

"You're my favowrit pewrson."

"Awwww! You are my favorite too, Jer-Bear!"

The two beamed at one another.

"W-will you, uhh..." Jeremy trailed off.

Michael stared back at Jeremy. He gently squeezed his hand, "Jere, are you-?"

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" Jeremy asked quickly, his face going all red.

Michael's jaw dropped.

"I got you a ring." Jeremy took something out of his pocket, opened it, then pushed it towards Michael's ring finger, looking away shyly.

Michael saw that it was a cherry flavoured ring pop. He grinned, "Awww! Yeah, Jer-Jer!"

Just then, Christine ran up behind them, wearing an adorable fairy costume- as per the usual- and flung handfuls of flowers and flower petals onto them. Brooke, Jenna, and Chloe soon joined in.

Michael smiled even harder as he saw the others and Jeremy buried his furiously blushing face into his hands.

Christine ran up behind Jeremy's swing and leaned onto him, holding onto the chains of the swing to steady herself, "We saw that you were proposing to Michael and decided we needed to bring flowers and make it official."

"Flowers make it official?" Jeremy tilted his head to the side as he looked over at Christine.

"Of course they do!" she confirmed.

Jeremy grabbed a tiny, yellow daisy that was resting at their feet and handed it to Michael, "I-I guess this is official then?"

Michael took the flower and put it on top of his head, before doing the same to Jeremy with an identical flower, "Definitely."

I had this idea a while ago but forgot about it until recently when a friend of mine's said something that reminded me of this. So, thank you, Sketchy. x3