Who's a Good Boy?

The prompt I used for this is: "Who's a good boy? You are! You're a good boy!"

"Babe, I know you think it's funny and all cuz I'm a werewolf, but that's pretty patronizing. I just want to wash the dishes in peace."

Jeremy and Michael were sitting at the kitchen table at Jeremy's house. His dad wasn't home, so it was mostly quiet in the house. Paper, notebooks, folders, textbooks, flashcards, and pencils littered the table. The two of them had been trying to study for final exams together for hours. They were both dead inside and completely sick of studying. Neither of them were really being all too productive at this point. In fact, Jeremy had been re-reading the same paragraph repeatedly for about fifteen minutes and Michael had completely fallen asleep.

Michael had face-planted into his open textbook and was now snoring softly.

Jeremy looked up from his own book and watched Michael for a bit. The steady rise and fall of his chest, the occasional shift in his sleep, the cute little snoring noises he made. Jeremy smiled. Wow, Michael looked adorable.

Jeremy slowly reached up and gently poked Michael's cheek. "Hey. Wake up." he cooed, "You've been sleeping for over half-an-hour and we still need to study for our biology exam. C'mon, can you get up?"

Michael groaned and rolled his head up to look at Jeremy. His eyes still looked tired and his glasses were slightly askew on his face. Jeremy laughed and fixed his glasses for him. Michael blushed slightly as Jeremy's hand brushed up against his face in the process, but Jeremy didn't notice.

"Wanna work on Biology now?"

"No." Michael grown, leaning back in his chair and stretching his arms over his head, "I never want to look at a textbook ever again."

"Come on? What if we fail our exam?"

Michael slowly caved, "Okay, fine. Let's do this."

Jeremy reached up and carded his fingers through Michael's hair, "Who's a good boy? You are!"

"Jer-Bear, I get that you think that's funny because I'm a werewolf, but stop. It's really patronizing."

"Heh heh, sorry." Jeremy retracted his hand as a light pink dusted his cheeks, "So, uh, Biology?"

"Yeah, Biology." Michael agreed begrudgingly as he grabbed a book, "But if you do that 'good boy' thing again, I'll hit you upside the head with this."

I changed it a bit from the original prompt, but I really don't care. I thought it was mildly funny. Also, sorry it was short, I would have made it longer, but it just kind of.. happened. I've also found that Jeremy is overly annoying in most of these and Michael seems slightly more hostile (but not REALLY hostile 'cause, ya' know...), so I'll try to make the next one just nice and fluffy. Haha, like Michael... Get it? Because dogs are fluffy and Michael's a werewolf?

Also, thanks to SimplyaSketch for sending me this prompt! By the way, I will take requests, so, if you have any, either say so in the comment or send me a Private Message. :3