:Entry 2:

-Date: January 10th.-
-Time~10:00 A.M-

Ro's long red hair was pulled into a messy bun on her head, her green eyes sparkles as she watched Astra design some cupcakes. Astra had came to  Ro's house a few minutes before ten, and to had just made cupcakes but hasn't frosted them yet, so she let Astra do it.

"Thanks Astra!" Ro smiles when she sees a lizard cupcake that was made just for her.
"No problem. I like doing this type of thing. Save the cat one for Koby." Astra smiles and Ro laughs. Then there was a knock at the door.
"Must be one of our friends!" Ro jumps up and runs to the door.
"I can't believe your parents are gone and they let you have a sleep over with two guys!" Astra says after her.
"Don't worry about it!" Ro smiles as she opens the door, Koby and Damian is standing there. "Herro! My dear friends!"
"Hey Ro." Koby blushes at her cuteness. Damian waves.

After a few minutes Maddy appears at the door and comes in like its her own house, her having her brown hair into a messy bun on her head like Ro.

"Now Astra needs to have a messy bun!" Maddy laughs, now her brown eyes are sparkles.
"Touch my hair and I will bite your hand off." Astra laughs, she was happy with her brown hair pulled into a ponytail.
"Put Koby's hair into a ponytail!" Ro smiles as Koby backs up.
"Nope!" Koby says as he puts his hands to his orange hair. Damian sighs as his black hair was too short for the girl to do anything.
"Come on guys, let's eat some cupcakes!" Astra smiles as she shows the cupcakes.

Few hours later the five friends sat in the living room to watch a movie but before that...a thought ran through Maddy's head.

"Ro, do you still have Sunny?" Maddy asks as she remembered the pet.
"Oh yeah what happened to her?" Astra asks. Damian and Koby sat confused.
"Ooh!! I still have her! Let me go get her!" Ro stands and runs to her room, only to return a few seconds later with a huge yellow snake around her waist. Koby screamed like a girl and jumped onto the couch like a cat.
"Why in the heck do you have a snake!?" Koby asks as Damian looks at the snake.
"I like reptiles!" Ro smiles brightly.
"I will stick with cats." Koby says.

After showing off Sunny Ro puts her back into her case. They started a anime, a bloody and gory one that got the group excited. The next few hours consists of screaming "don't go in there!" And "she deserved it."

"What now?" Ro asks after the anime was over. Astra was looking in her bag looking for her insulin, once she found it she turned back to Ro.
"Don't know." Maddy says, Koby and Damian agreeing with a head nod.
"Still day light...anyone wanna go adventuring?" Koby asks.
"Adventuring?" Damian stares at Koby.
"Like...going outside and to the-" Koby was cut off by someone knocking on the door. Everyone looks at Ro.
"Did you invite anyone else?" Maddy asks.
"No..." Ro got up and walked to the door, not knowing who was at the door. Once she opened it, she smiles as she noticed a box at the door. "It was the mail man! It's a thing for my mom." Ro puts the box in her parents room.
"That was random." Astra says as she pops her back. "Ow."
"Let's go to the park!" Ro smiles randomly.
"Okay." The four other friends say. "LETS GO!" Ro jumps and Koby grabs her before she hits her head on the ceiling.
"Come on..." Koby carries her outside.
"Crazy people will always find more crazy people." Astra giggles as she grab her bag. "Let's go." Maddy and Damian smiles and join the other two outside with Astra following behind. The five friends walk to the closest park, which was also close to a mental hospital.

"Mental hospitals are strange." Ro says as the group stare at the windows of the hospital. Many shadows walk pass the windows, but one shadow stayed as if the shadow was watching the friends.