:Entry 30:

-Date: January 17th-

"K-Koby?" Ro steps back as Hunter and Ethan check on Koby. Koby's eyes had rolled to the back of his head and he was out cold. His breathing was slow and he seemed to be okay.
"Don't worry. He is gonna be okay." Ethan says, his voice laced with worry.
"What happened." Damian asks rudely.
"The other group put Z- blood inside of him." Hunter says.
"Z-blood?" Astra and Maddy looks a him.
"It's a virus. It's the virus." Hunter says.
"It's what made them monsters?" Soul asks and Hunter nodded.
"That's what we think. We wasn't sure but...." Hunter frowns. "It seems to be true."

After an hour Koby woke up, coughing and spitting up blood. Ro ran to him and hugged him.

"Koby!" She cried and Koby hugs back weakly.
"Ro..." Koby's voice was weak but he smiles for Ro. "Smile. I want the last thing I see is your smile..." Ro started sobbing harder.
"Koby! No! You ain-" Ro was cut off by Koby kissing her. It shocked her but it didn't last long till she kissed back.
"Ro...please. We both know what's gonna happen." Koby says after he kissed her. She still sobbed but she smiled.  "There we go..." Koby smiles weakly.

In the back Maddy and Astra stood shocked and crying while Damian punches a wall.

"I'LL KILL THEM." Damian screams and scares Koby and Ro. Astra and Maddy soon agreed and grew angry.
"Guys. Don't worry." Koby smiles, it calms the three down and they started crying. The three tackles Koby and Ro in a group hug.

-later-

The group talked about what happened and waited. Koby got worst by the minute but soon they all went to sleep as night came around.

-Date: January 18th-

Ro woke with a limp arm around her waist, she followed the arm to see Koby. Ro smiles at him, knowing that the last thing he saw was her smile

Koby died peacefully in his sleep. His best friends buried him and Astra draw on a small brick. Ro smiles at what Astra wrote.

'Koby "Kitten" Rip'