:Entry 32:

-Date: January 19th-

The group couldn't sleep that night, they worried about Ro. They talked about a plan because they started to run out of food.

"How much insulin do you have, Astra?" Damian asks as he packs a bag full of food.
"Just what Brandy gave me. 80 units again." Astra groans.
"Why did you give him a nickname?" Damian frowns. "I don't have a nickname."
"Sure you do! It's...uh..." Astra thinks. "Huh. I don't." Astra laughs and Maddy walks up.
"What are you laughing about?" Maddy smiles.
"SENPAI!" Astra smiles. Maddy laughs and Damian looks at Astra.
"Okay Short stack." Damian says.
"I may be short but my knife isn't!" Astra says.
"Did you just quote Habit?" Ryan laughs.
"Maybe." Astra giggles. Soul soon walks up to Maddy and looks at her confused.
"Don't ask Soul." Maddy giggles.

After packing they started to leave when they saw a familiar wolf, then the shadow of a man.

"Kiba!" Astra and Maddy smiles at the wolf.
"Wait Brandon?" Maddy adds.
"Brandy!" Astra smiles.
"Hey guys." Brandon smiles and Damian frowns.
"Why are you back?" Ryan asks.
"So mean." Brandon frowns.
"Come on. He might be able to help us find another place." Nikki says.
"No." Ryan and Damian says.
"Sure." Ethan and Hunter says. The four guys look at each other. Soul sighs as he opens the door. A couple of zombies walked through. Group wasn't ready for the attacked so they grabbed anything to kill then, which wasn't much.
"Kill it!" Maddy yells when a zombie tries to bite Soul. A metal point appears in the zombies right eye, not killing it till another was stabbed into the back on the neck. The zombie fell.
"Jeez." Ethan sighs and frowns at the, once again, dead bodies. "Lets go."

As the group walk to their truck they notice Kiba barking at something, well more like someone.

A guy stood on a building, his jacket tied tightly around his waist and his orange t-shirt showing off his muscles and partly of his tattoo on his left arm. His grey pants tucked into his black combat boots and his blue dyed hair showing while some of his black hair showed under a grey and orange beanie. An owl stood on his broad shoulder and stretch its wings, showing off black and white feathers. The guy waves a hand to them, greeting them nicely.