:Entry 39:

-Date: January 22nd-

Neo woke up to the lights coming back on. He looks over at Astra who was still asleep. Neo started to blush when he noticed that Astra had moved closer to him.

'She must have moved closer to be warmer. It is winter...' Neo thought and took off his grey jacket then laid it on the shivering girl. 'I'm shocked she made it this far in the cold with only a jacket...Wonder what happened to her friends...' Neo gets up and looks around the room. Once he finds the radio caller he calls his brother's radio.

"Elliot. A girl was kidnapped by Luna and Lee. She told me that you was worried, are you coming to help? Been a while since we seen each other...You still have that owl? Hah...Astra was her name. You know her, right? She's pretty nice. We don't know what happened to her friends who came with her..." Neo smiles into the caller. He sat up more. "But I heard screaming last night...I'm scared Lee got to her friends. Lee also said something about insulin. What is that? I don't remember learning about that in school. I think she will be okay...maybe for now but...I hope you get here soon, Elliot. I miss you, brother..." Neo sighs and turns the caller off and hides it again. He looks up at Astra, who was still asleep and cuddled into his jacket.
"NEO WAKE UP!" Luna yells from outside of the door, waking Astra.
"SHUT UP LUNA." Astra yells back and a laugh is heard.
"Oh Astra I forgot you was here." Neo could hear the smirk from Luna. "How are you, cousin?"
"Shut up. No one has time for this." Astra says and gets up, putting on Neo's jacket. She walked to the door and kicked it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH NEO?!"
"His blood of course...but you knew that." Luna says.
"Why then? Why are you doing this?" Astra asks.
"You don't need to know that, now do you Astra?" Luna laughs. "You should be asking about your little friends."
"What did you do." Astra demands an answer.

'Dang. Astra is a tough cookie.'Neo thought.

"I didn't do a thing! Now for Lee...He'll do what he needs to do to keep you away from Neo." Luna laughs. Astra punches and kicks the door.
"TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HUNTER AND ETHAN!" Astra screams.
"I killed them of course." Lee's voice was simple and blank. As if he was a zombie.
"You...WHAT?!" Astra started to beat on the door harder, her hand started to turn red from punching.
"Astra calm down." Neo says and grabs her. It calms her a little.
"Bashed one of their heads in while the other watched. Then I took Hunter's eyes, tongue and fingers...Oh and infected him with Z-blood." Lee laughs. "And I'll do the same to you." Lee says and the door opens with a slam. Showing two insane people laughing while Astra and Neo stared in horror.

"Time to play Astra!" Lee laughs and grabs her away from Neo, while Luna grabbed Neo by the shirt and took him to take his blood.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Neo yelled but it didn't work. Lee took her to the room where Ethan's and Hunter's bodies still laid, decaying and rotting. Lee locked inside while she screamed and cried. Crying for her friends and for help.

But the help she called for wasn't for the dead friends on the floor, they were for the friends just outside of L's Palace. Ready and armed to attack, they drove day and night just to save their friends.

Seven people vs. Two. Seems fair enough, right?