:Entry 41:

-Date : January 22nd-

Neo sat at the table. Waiting for his "doctor" to come in. The doctor wasn't even a doctor, he was just a man Luna had found. He was normal man until this had happened. Neo looked up when a white haired man with light blue bangs walked in, age 22, he looked as old as Neo did. Dirty clothes just like Neo's. His purple half sleeve shirt stained with blood and his grey pants dirtied with dirt.

"Hello Sammy." Neo sends Sam a warm smile. Sam Darwin was his name, Sammy was just his nickname from his friends.
"Hey Neo. Doing good today?" Sam asks while getting needles and other things he needed to take Neo's blood, which he hated to do to his friend.
"Well...let's see they took my new roomie, a girl, and I have no idea if she's okay or not." Neo sighed.
"Dang. I heard something about a new person for bait." Sam sighs. "I wish they never found me."
"Same." Neo looked down."Seems like you and Hunter was the only two who was nice."
"Maybe because we know this is wrong?" Sam smiles. "What happened to Hunter?"
"Don't know." Neo says. "He never knew I was here."

After getting blood from Neo, Sam went to see Luna. Neo was taken back to his room, where he sat and wondered about where Astra was.

While on the other side of the house Astra and her two new zombie friends stand in the shadows to keep people from noticing them. They had came up with the plan to get Neo out of the cell, then head outside.

But on the outside? The group waited in the grass, wondering and seeing what will happened. Ryan, getting impatient, gets up.

"I'm going in! I can't wait to see what happened to her!" Ryan yells and Soul tries to stop him but fails. Ryan runs to a window and climbs in, not to be seen again by the group outside. However...the group inside gets a nice view of Ryan.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Sam hears the scream. Luna walks in with some of her 'friends' behind her.
"Take care of him." Luna says and a man throws Ryan towards him. Ryan's left metal arm was missing.
"Take care?" Sam seemed confused.
"Sew his mouth shut. Tear his other arm off. Make him disable." Luna looks right at Ryan, smirking and about to laugh.
"You can do what you want, but I'll find a way to kill you." Ryan says right before someone grabs into his right arm. "TEAR IT OFF I DEAR YOU!" Ryan screams.
"Wait. He can't do much with one arm. Leave him that." Sam says. Luna thinks about it for a moment.
"Fine. Just sew his mouth shut...maybe even break a leg." Luna says and the person let's go of Ryan. They leave Ryan and Sam alone.
"Just hurry up and sew my mouth shut again." Ryan says.
"Again?" Sam looks at Ryan. "My name's Sam. What's yours?"
"Ryan." Ryan says and looks at Sam,whos getting numbing medicine. "You're going to...numb my face?"
"So it won't hurt." Sam smiles and injects the numbing medicine into Ryan's face.
"Ow. The last time they just did it. " Ryan says.
"They wasn't very good to you." Sam says and gets a needle and thread. "I'm sorry for this."
"As long as I find who I'm looking for." Ryan says.

Sam starts to sew Ryan's mouth shut, without the pain Ryan sits calmly. The last time Ryan was in so much pain that it almost killed him. Ryan couldn't feel the blood on his chin. Once Sam was done, Luna came back and got Ryan. She took him to another cell and locked him in. His right arm unbroken, he uses it to fix his hair. Luna stood by the door as a man walked in and broke Ryan's leg.

Ryan's muffled screams couldn't be heard, the sound was faint and hardly noticeable by the attacker. The man smirked and followed Luna out the door, leaving Ryan to what we thought was his death.

"I'm so stupid." Ryan thought as tears rolled down his cheeks and fell onto the floor.