:Entry 6:

-Date: January 10th-
-After Astra and the others left-

The young girl sat behind the armless boy and played with his messy hair.

"Ryan, your hair is soft today." The girl smiles, and the boy closes his eyes and makes a noise of pleasure. He's smiling.
"Nikki stop playing with his hair." The oldest guy from the other side of the room chuckles slightly at Nikki's playfulness.
"Ethan your just jealous." Sane, the 20 year old girl chuckles. Ryan tried to mutter a laugh but it came out as almost nothing due to the stitches on his mouth. Soul, the 18 year old, frowns at Ryan.
"Ryan? How do you eat with a sewn mouth?" Soul wondered out loud, getting him to be slapped by Nikki on the back on the head.
"Soul don't be rude!" Nikki says and hugs Ryan. Ryan smiles again.

The room grows quiet, the only sound was Soul playing with makeshift knife he had made.

"Ethan? Did you say something to that girl from before?" Sane asks after a minute.
"Yeah I did." He chuckles softly. "I told her to come back is anything happens."
"You didn't tell her?" Soul asks as he jumps up off the floor. His hyperness odd to Ethan. Ethan soon smiled and shook his head, only for Soul to poke his face.
"Soul wanna play connect the dots?" Ethan asks and Soul nodded. Soul grab a marker and draw on Ethan's shoulder, chest, and face. Playing connect the dots with Ethan's freckles. Sane rolled her eyes at them being childish. Was she the only adult one?
"Ryan and Nikki is asleep." Sane soon said as Soul fell asleep against Ethan's arm. Ethan was used to this behavior.
"The doctors will have to carry them to their rooms." Ethan sighs and looks out the window. A growl was heard from outside the room.

"It's starting." Sane commented and Ethan smirked.