:Entry 44:

-Date: January 23rd-

"Ryan...what are you doing here?! What happened to you??" Astra yells and runs to him.
"Uhmm!! Hmm!" Ryan lifts his hand to her face. Ryan hums to her with a smile.
"Your mouth is sewn..." Astra sighs and hugs him. "I can't believe you're here!" She hides her face in Ryan's shirt. Ryan rubs Astra's hair as he looks at Ethan and Hunter, knowing they were zombies.
"Hummmm?" Ryan hums at them.
"I'll explain later." Astra says to him and gets up. "No time right now. Where's a knife or something?"
"Uhmm" Ryan says and gets up with struggle.
"Broken leg?" Astra asks while standing up, Ryan nods. "Lean on me." Ryan nods again and leans on Astra for support.

The four made their way to Neo's room. Astra showed them the way, which wasn't far. Hunter takes the handle in hand and ripped it off, then let Ethan push the door in. Neo jumped up and stared at the office group.

"Come on Neo. We are gonna get out of here." Astra smirks. Neo sighs and grabs his jacket.
"Let's go." Neo smirks and joins the odd group, not minding the two zombies.

-With the other group.-

Elliot let Sir Harry go free in the house. Sir Harry will find Neo, Elliot thought. Kiba went with Sir Harry.

"Keep your dog away from my owl." Elliot growls.
"That dog is a wolf, jerk." Brandon growls back.
"Yup I'm a jerk. Nice to meet ya." Elliot smirked.
"Shut up you two." Soul says with an eye roll. Maddy laughs quietly. The group sits under a table watching as the 'Queen' appear with her men into the room.

The room was the living room before Luna changed it to her room. They watched as one of her men brought out Ro, plus two more zombie friends they knew. Sane and Koby.

"Sane..." Soul and Nikki stares. "No....you guys..." Soul continued.
"They... brought her back?" Damian growls angrily.
"Koby..." Maddy sighs. "We need to kill her."

Just when the group couldn't think it could get any worse....Astra, Neo and Ryan runs through the door and lands on the ground, shocking everyone. Hunter and Ethan right behind them...trying to attack him.

"What.... they're dead?!" Nikki whisper screamed.
"No way..." Soul frowns.
"Why are you out?! Where's Lee?!" Luna yells as Hunter and Ethan is about to jump on Astra and Ryan. Neo trying to get away but seems to be faking. Astra smirks and glares at Luna. Damian and Maddy taking note of this.
"Stop the act now Hunter, Ethan. They caught us, it didn't work." Astra says and they look towards Luna.
"Aww man. How was my acting?" Neo jokes.
"Spot on." Astra comments and helps Ryan up, him smiling with his sewn mouth. "We still need to fix that."
"Someone attack them!" Luna yells.

The other group climbs out of hiding and stands beside Astra and her small group.

"Don't think we're going to die today, Luna." Neo says.
"We're not dying here, at least." Elliot smiles at his brother who smiles right back. Hunter and Ethan growls at Ro, Sane and Koby. Zombie talk, as Astra called it. The three zombie friends didn't understand.
"I fell unsafe with two zombies near me." Brandon asks.
"They are helping us. Hunter and Ethan won't attack us...they will protect us." Astra says.
"No way. That's cool." Maddy smiles
"WHY AINT YOU ATTACKING?!" Luna yells to her men. They stood awkwardly.
"Hunter is...our friend. We can't fight him." One says while other starts coughing and hacking up blood.
"What...the he-" someone starts to say before they dropped to the floor, have a attack from something. More and more began to cough and drop to the floor. Luna and the group stood confused, even the zombies.
"Z-blood consumed by drink or being eaten has a different effect then being injected with a needle." Sam smirks, he stood by the exit.
"Sammy!" Neo smiles brightly.
"Dr. Darwin?! What the heck! You back stabbing trash!" Luna yells at him. " You are all worthless!" She yells. The three zombies dropped to the floor.
"What happened to them?" Soul asks.
"Z-Blood being consumed by a zombie they dropped dead again. It's not a cure but they won't come back as zombies." Sam states. "Now Luna.." Sam didn't get to finish what he was saying because Luna takes a gun and shoots it at the group. They all duck down so they wouldn't get shot but one was too slow.

A loud scream was heard, the group looked around and saw the person holding their eye. One friend was shoot right in the eye. The one person who just helped the group out.

"SAM!"