:Entry 13:

-Date: January 13th-

Soon Ryan and Astra fell asleep while on watch, but lucky enough Ethan woke up as they fell asleep. Ethan waited for a while till he woke them up again. They all decided they were going to leave the hospital and look for another place, one with food and medicine. Mostly insulin.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" Ro asks.
"We'll have to use our weapons." Nikki says, swing her bat around.
"Well I have a bow n arrow...I need a melee weapon." Astra says. Soul hands her a knife he had. "Thanks Soul!"
"No problem!" Soul smiles as he takes out another knife, his guns by his side. Ryan smiles as he picks up his machete.
"Let's go!" Ro smiles as she picks up her chainsaw and giggled creepily.
"Ro calm down." Koby says.

After climbing though the tunnels and jumping into a small room on the first floor. Ethan looks out a small window to see if it was clear, for the most part it was, other then the fact that a man was brutality beaten and bleeding from the neck and head. The man's leg was bent and the bone was sticking out.

"My...jeez." Ethan covers his mouth. "Ryan come help me. The rest of you stay in here." Ethan adds and the others nods. Ryan and Ethan walks out of the room and moves the body so none of the others will have to see it. They go back to the room with blood on their shirts.
"What happened?!" Maddy and Astra asks, the they look at each other.
"Don't worry. It's not our blood." Ethan calms them. "Let's go." They all follow Ethan out of the room, they watch their backs on the way out of the hall and into the main entrance. Outside was a group of mangled humans, flesh gone from their faces and bodies.
"Oh my gosh." Astra says and she shivered.
"How many are there?" Damian asks, gripping his katanas tightly.
"8?" Koby asks as he recounts them. "Yup 8."
"Open the door. I wanna bash their heads in." Nikki smirks. Sane nods in agreement and Ro started her chainsaw.
"Well that's one way to go about it." Ethan chuckles.
"I can break the door so now one has to get to close to it." Astra says. Ethan looks at her, slightly confused.
"I can shut an arrow at it, then you can attack them...because I know they wanna attack us." Astra tells him.
"That would work. Good thinking, short pancake!" Ethan smiles brightly.
"IM NOT THAT SHORT!" Astra yells and puffs out her cheeks. She climbed on top of the counter and pulled an arrow from her bag. She drew the now string back and breathed. Everyone got out of her way as she aimed her shot. "I don't know if this will work as planned but hopefully it does." She glares at where she's shooting. 'The glass should break on impact...' Astra let's go of the arrow, the string hitting her forearm as it slings the arrow towards the door, the glass breaking just as planned. "YES!" Astra says happily as her plan worked perfectly. The others killed the 8 mangled walking corpses. After killing the monsters, Astra got down from the counter and grabbed her arrow.
"How did you know that would work?" Ryan smiles at her.
"I'm pretty good at thing ahead, well at least sometimes." Astra giggles and turned to Ethan. "Where to now?"
"I know a place." Ethan smiles.

After getting to a store, or safe house as Ethan had called it, they walk in. It was messed up but it had some food and water. Even a pack of sodas. Everyone grabbed a soda, well except Astra. The soda wasn't diet.

"Boo you all." Astra laughs.
"Sorry." They say with a smile. Sane sighs and tosses Astra a diet soda she had found.
"Thanks!" Astra laughs and opens it. Taking a long sip from the drink. "Yum." She says and Ryan chuckles.
"That walk took us longer then it should have." Ethan sighs. "It's getting dark."
"Should we sleep?" Soul asks.
"Probably." Sane says. "Two people on watch, now." Sane says and flops to the floor.

Soul and Nikki stayed awake and kept watch. Soul had started to get sleepy but he forced himself to stay awake.

"Sleepy soul?" Nikki asks and Soul nods. "Go to sleep, I'll keep watch."
"Scream if anything happens." Soul smiles and hugs Nikki before falling asleep on the floor.

"Get the boy!" A male voice whispered. Soul opened his eyes and tired to look around but he was hit by something metal, trying to knocking him out. Soul saw Nikki knocked out beside him and Sane trying to grab for her.

"N-Nik...ki." Sane's voice sounded sad and broken as if her throat was cut open. Blood dropped from Sane's lips and she was crying.

Soul was once again hit in the head, this time knocking him out.