:Entry 42:

-Date: January 22nd-

Ryan sat in his new room, waiting. His leg broken and his right arm still intact, he looks towards the door.

'Back with this stupidity. After so long of being trapped in my head then get the stitches cut off...and now back at square one.' Ryan thinks.

On the other side of the door, Sam stood glaring at what Luna and her men had done. Sam was about to leave before Neo told him about the girl and now Ryan.  

-Hours later-
-Outside-

The group got up and looked towards the house. The moon shining down a dim glow and lit up the faces of the friends.

"Let's get moving." Damian says.
"Right." The others say and follow him towards the house. Maddy was ready for blood to be spilled.
"No matter what." Maddy starts. "I'll be the one to kill Lee."
"I want to kill Luna." Elliot growls and grips his sais.
"Unless something gets in our way. You can, but let them get a good lick in before you kill her." Damian says turning towards Soul and Nikki. Both thinking the same thing.
"Alright." Elliot smirks.
"Am I the only one who doesn't know these people?" Brandon asks. They ignore him and continue inside and hide in the shadows.

In another part of the house stands Luna with her men. Her men holding zombies on chains. Ro being one of the zombies trying to bite the hands of her holder.

"Where is Lee?" Luna asks one if her men. They shrug. "Worthless pieces if trash. Not good for anything are you?!" Luna yells.
"Luna." A voice she knew calls. She turns to him and smirks.
"Lee." She smirks at Lee, who's head was bleeding from being attacked.
"They are alive....they left." Lee says. "Hunter is with them. Shouldn't be hard to find them."
"Good job, Lee. This is why you're my favorite." Luna smiles. "Go to Sam. Take Fire and Ash with please. They need medicine." Lee nods and take the two kids with him.
"The lady is nice." The girl with firey red hair says. Her eyes shining with happiness.
"I agree!" The dirty, grey haired boy smiles. They smile while Lee frowns.
"SAM!" Lee yells as he kicks the door open. Sam jumps up and looks at Lee.
"Hello. What do you want?" Sam frowns.
"Fix these kids then fix my gash in my head." Lee says. Sam sighs and gives the medical attention the kids needs then looks at Lee.
"What's happened?" Sam asks.
"Got my head beat in by a zombie. Hunter." Lee laughs.
"Hunter?" Sam seems shocked.
"Yup. Can you believe that wimp did this to me?" Lee laughs again.
"Hunter wasn't a small guy. He was the meanest looking one if us, remember." Sam says and Lee  huffs.
"Still. He's gonna be dead." Lee says as Sam finishes up the stitches on Lee's head. "Thanks." Lee says and walks out of the room.

Down a dark hall, Lee walks to his room. He was tired and wanted to rest before looking for Hunter, Ethan and Astra. He wants to kill them for sure this time. Once he walks into the room he takes off his bloody shirt and shoes, leaving only his pants and socks. He lays in bed and looks at the ceiling fan, around and around. He yawns and looks beside him. A body. He screams and jumps up. The body if a woman, his adopted sister. Nova laid, dead. Lee's stared and had started crying. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he stares at the pale girl.

"Click"

Lee looks down to see a chain on his wrist. He looks up again and sees the other chain to his sister. He was chained to her. He screams again and pulls away. A giggle broke out. He slowly turns to face the monster who did this. A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes holding a shotgun.

"Boo who. Guess who's gonna die tonight." She was laughing insanely and smiling.
"Who are you?!" Lee yells.
"Name's Maddy. You hurt my friends." Maddy says. "I won't kill you now. First. Cut off your wrist to get to me."
"That's insane!" Lee says.
"Do it." Another voice says. A male's. "Cut. Off. Your. Wrist." The dark haired boy says.
" You...you was one of the..." Lee's eyes widened.
"My name's Soul. You will die by her hands." Soul says and nods to Maddy. Maddy smiles and turns to Lee.
"No way." Lee growls. "Your both insane!" Soul laughs then leaves Maddy to do her job.

"Insanity is the definition of fun." Maddy smirks at Lee who sallows a lump in his throat.