:Entry 25:

-Date: January 16th-

Astra punched a window which broke on impact. The glass cut Astra's hand slightly and she wiped it on her shirt. She continued walking till she came upon a room that was interesting.

'Documents room'

The documents of each and every patient, plus more. Astra opened the room to see papers and everything on the floor. She looks around and picks up a piece of paper.

"Snowy McCain. Age 13. Appeared to be having trouble getting out of the past... He was having fights with any woman who seemed older then him and only stayed near Blair and Pixel. He would call them 'sis' and would ask 'where's A?'" Astra read. "Poor boy." She added and looked at more.

Brandon and Kiba was walking to find an inhaler for Brandon's asthma. Once he found one he stuck it in his pocket for safe keeping. Kiba ran to a door and barked. Brandon grabbed his dagger and went up to the door, finding it open he went in. Seeing Astra reading documents on the floor, he smiles.

"What are you doing here?" Brandon asks, scaring Astra. She turned and looked at him.
"Reading." She says blankly. He sat down next to her and looked at what she was reading.
"Is it interesting?" Brandon asks and Astra nods.
"Learning the history of the people who was here is." Astra sighs and looks at him. "How's Ro?"
"She kept hugging Koby, but I think she's fine." Brandon says. Kiba sits beside Brandon. Astra drops her hands and stares at the floor. Brandon stares, taking in every inch of her face.
"Go get Maddy." Astra says, she started to shake.
"Why?" Brandon asks and Astra looks at him.
"Do it!" Astra yells and Brandon stands and runs out of the room with Kiba. Kiba running towards the main entrance then Brandon.

"MADDY!" Brandon yells. She turned to him, confused.
"What do you need?" Maddy says. Damian standing beside her.
"Astra...wants you." Brandon says. "She was shaking."
"Shaking? How bad?" Damian asks.
"Pretty bad." Brandon says and Kiba went crazy. Kiba was jumping and barking.
"Insulin reaction." Maddy says and grabs the closest candy bar then ran to where Brandon came from. Damian close behind.

"WAIT WHATS GOING ON?" Ethan yells to them but they didn't answer.

Maddy and Damian makes it to the document room just in time. Astra was still sitting there with her head down. She turned when she heard her friends. Maddy sat down beside her and grab her the candy bar while Damian looked for her Blood Test kit. Damian quickly does a blood text on Astra while she snacked on the candy bar.

"Jeez...we came just in time." Damian says and looks at Astra. "You okay?"
"Yeah..." Astra says weakly due to the blood sugar levels.
"Just eat that." Maddy says and sits beside her. Damian on the other side of Astra. Astra stared at the ceiling.
"When this ends...I hope you guys take care of each other..." Astra smiles. The two look at her.
"Shut up." Maddy says and lays her head on her friends shoulder. Damian pulls his knees closer to his chest.
"I'll think it then..." Astra smiles and continues to stare at the ceiling, thinking about how thinks turned out like this.

"Have you ever thought about what life would be like if we never went back to the hospital?" Astra asks after a while of sitting.