:Entry 36:

-Date: January 20th-

After the two girls had nosebleeds from their two friends they all sat around to talk about their plans.

"So now what?" Nikki asks. They all looked around but said nothing.
"Where did Elliot go?" Damian asked when he noticed him missing.
"Don't know. Don't care." Brandon says, and Hunter nods.
"How rude." Elliot says when he walks into the room. "I was getting my radio." He places the radio on the table and sat near it. Seeming to be waiting for something.
"What are you doing?" Ryan asks.
"Waiting..." Elliot says. The radio started to make noise.

"E....Ell....Ellio...Elliot."

Elliot and the others hearts dropped to the floor. Someone was calling to Elliot and Elliot knew they were going to. Who was on the radio calling to Elliot.

"Elliot...Who was that?" Astra started to ask. Elliot eyes was on the radio, not listening to anyone but the voice on the radio.

"Elliot...I know you can hear me...You have dad's radio. Please...HELP ME!" The voice cried out and started to say something else but the line was cut.

"Wait! NO! What the hell!" Elliot jumped from his chair and started shaking the radio. "COME BACK ON!"
"Elliot! What the heck is going on?! Who was that!" Damian and Ethan yells. Elliot puts the radio down and looks at everyone.
"It's the reason I stayed here..." Elliot frowns and sighs. "It was my brother. Twin brother actually. He was kidnapped and this is the only way I can find out where he is. He uses the radio caller our dad had...before he died. I'm trying to save him because he is weak and needs help." Elliot had started crying. Talking about his brother needing him made him mad but also felt guilty because he couldn't help.
"What does he look like?" Soul asks and it confuses Elliot.
"Sorta like me but more nerdy." Elliot laughs lightly. "Black hair with red bangs over his left eye...same eyes but his green one is on the left side. Snake bite piercings, glasses and he wears a grey hoodie with a yellow shirt a lot. He is slightly shorter than me." Elliot says and he tries to think of anything else to say.
"Any thing else?" Soul asks. This confuses the rest of the group.
"A tattoo on his neck of a date. In Roman numerals." Elliot says than he smiles. "Its our brithday."
"Seems like you was close with him." Maddy says. Soul was thinking.
"I was...but me and him got into a fight and....things didn't end well." Elliot frowns again.
"What happened?" Astra asks.
"Guys stop. You all don't need to know his life story." Ethan says and looks at Elliot who looks like he doesn't want to continue talking.

After a few minutes of no one saying a word Soul jumped up and scared most of them.

"Hunter how many people did your so called queen kidnap?" Soul asks and Hunter gets unconformable.
"About five? Why?" Hunter says, everyone is confused.
"But it was only me, Nikki, Koby and Maddy in that one room, right?" Soul asks.
"Yeah but one of the guys Luna kidnapped was set as her 'most important monster.' he was like her friend, or that was what she told me." Hunter says.
"Did you notice anything about him?" Soul continued.
"Soul that is e-" Ethan starts but Soul glares at him.
"Hunter tell me what you know about him." Soul looks back at Hunter.
"I couldn't see his face because he wore a mask like me...but he wore a zipped up grey hoodie with his hood up. I couldn't see his hair." Hunter says. "Why are you so worried about him, Soul?" Hunter adds.
"I saw him on the way out. He stared at me and held something in his hands...like a cell phone or something like that. I could see something on his neck." Soul says. Hunter snaps and looks like he remembered something.
"Numbers. He had a tattoo on his neck." Hunter says and grabs a piece of paper to write it down.

'111-x111-11x1xv1'

"I could never ask him what it meant." Hunter says and shows everyone the paper. Elliot's eyes widen.
"Roman numerals?" Soul asks. "Look familiar, Elliot?"
"Yeah...It means March 13, 1996." Elliot smiles. "It's our brithday."
"So your brother is with Luna." Astra adds to what Soul was about to say.
"You are so smart Soul!" Maddy says.
"Does this mean we have to go back to her?" Nikki asks. Elliot pats Soul on the back and nods a thank you. Elliot smirked and glared towards his sais. His eyes darken with anger.

"She will pay for hurting Neo."

Few minutes later...Astra, Soul and Hunter was talking alone in the hall.

"Why would Luna want someone like Elliot's brother."Astra wondered aloud.
"Don't know..." Soul says and started to think.
"She said something about a cure...But she would never tell us what it was...or who it was for." Hunter says.
"Cure?" Soul and Astra looks at each other.

A cure. A cure for zombies? A cure for insanity? What was so special about Neo? Even If Neo could help...could this 'cure' be inside of Elliot as well?