:Entry 11:

-Date: January 12th-

They climbed back into the tunnel and head to the pharmacy. The ten jump out of the tunnel and started to look around at the meds that was left behind.

"Insulin...insulin..." Ethan picks up a bottle and looked at it. "Out of date..." He looks at more.
"Are they all out of date?" Astra asks worriedly.
"Seems like it...now we know why these was left..." Nikki says and pats Astra on the back.
"Dang it...." Astra frowns.
"How much do you have left?" Damian looks at her.
"A whole pen. So...maybe 100 or more units." Astra sighs and sits against a wall. "It won't last long."
"Don't say that! We'll find some!" Koby says and Ro nodded.
"We'll find some more!" Ro smiles.
"It will expire soon..." Astra says sadly. The room goes silent. Ethan was trying to think of something till Soul speaks up.
"Can't you just have surgery?" Soul asks.
"It's not that easy. It wasn't perfected...plus no one here could do it, not without a perfect pancreas." Astra hugs her knees. Soul thinks then walks over to her and sits in front of her. She looks at him.
"Take mine." Soul says.
"Soul! No!" Ryan and Nikki says, they were closer to Soul then Ethan and Sane.
"Soul no. There would be no possible way for both of us to survive if that was to happen." Astra says and Soul frowns.
"But I wouldn't min-" Soul was cut off by Astra grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks.
"Stop. I want you to live, okay? I'm a diabetic, I can go another week or so with this amount of insulin." Astra says. Soul nodded and hugged Astra, she pets his head.

"When did Astra become a mom?" Koby asks. Astra laughs and looks at him.
"Shut up Koby." Astra says and they stand. "Where to now?"
"The roof?" Ryan asks.
"That's a safe space." Sane says. They nod.
"Let's go." Ethan smiles.

Once they get to the roof, Astra walks to the edge and looks off. She sees monsters down below. Astra jumps onto the edge and sits there, soon Ro is beside her. Damian, Koby and Maddy stands behind them.

"This is how we live now?" Maddy asks.
"Like Astra's book." Damian chuckles.
"But this real life." Astra smirks.

(^^ look I drew a thing!)