:Entry-_____:

-Years ago-

-Date: January 21st-
-Ethan-

Ethan had just walked into the asylum. New to the smell of blood and seeing people in the same outfits. Him and his nurse walk to his new room...his new home.

"Sane! Stop breaking the jackets!" A doctor says to a girl with silver hair and dull red eyes.
"Whatever." Sane says to the doctor. She turned and looked at the new guy, Ethan. "What? Have a problem?"
"No." Ethan frowns. 

'First time I met Sane, wasn't a good time for me. She was odd and didn't like to talk to me.'

Sane and Ethan was sat in the same room to 'make friends'. The two sat alone and didn't talk for a while. Sane was acting like she had broke her neck to get out but nothing worked.

"Your tricks don't work anymore?" Ethan had ask and Sane gave a huff.
"These people seems to have seen it all." Sane frowns.
"Try this." Ethan says and gets up. He walks to the door and screams. Doctors and nurses had ran to the door to ask what was wrong. He was new so they 'worried' about him. "Please I can't take it!" Ethan lied. "I have a fear of small rooms and I can't take it in here!" The doctors sighed and took Ethan outside with Sane along side him.
"Nice one." Sane whispered with a smile.

'First time I've seen her smile. Next was the three..Ryan, Soul and Nikki. You know how that went..but after...'

Ryan, Soul and Nikki sat alone while Sane and Ethan watched them. Their tricks didn't work anymore. Ryan would grunt and try to get around but fails, him being armless didn't help with him doing anything...plus his sewn mouth. Soul was shy and didn't know what to do other then what everyone else did. Nikki hid, she was scared of them and wanted to be left alone with the spiders. She had a thing for spiders. Mumbles, Hider, and Shy guy. Nothing was the same. They were all different but somehow Ethan made them work together.

Ethan told them that from now on they all were like a family, Sane was shocked to hear this but the others...the others felt right at home after. Ethan told them that what happened in the past was in the past and they needed to be happy now. Ethan became like the leader, he took care of them. Sane watched over and made Nikki laugh by talking crap about the doctors. Ryan and Soul became like brothers and Ryan found a way to talk without arms and without his mouth being opened, humming.

'We became a family...wonder what Ryan, Soul and Nikki will do without us. Right, Sane?'
'Agreed, Ethan.'

-Another place. Same year and day-
-Hunter-

'First time I met my so called friends? Well they were already my friends...but I was more of a bodyguard for my size then anything...They never treated me like a friend.'

"HUNTER! HELP!" Luna had yelled for Hunter. She was being 'bullied' by her so called 'best friend'
"Can't you two just make up already? This is getting stupid." Hunter told them but Luna and her bestie slapped him. Leaving him to go get Lee or Sage to help.

'Never did they thank me for helping.'

"Cool! I'll be taking this." Steel took my knife that Hunter had just bought for his birthday.
"You're welcome." Hunter smiled.
"Whatever." Steel walks away to show Sage his new knife.

"Hunter! I need help with this." Lee and Luna asks.
"Math?" Hunter stares at them, the two 'smartest' kids in school because of Hunter doing their work.
"Surrrreee...Can you do this and us leave? Cool!" Luna smiles and walks away with Lee. "You're the best!" Hunter sighed and started the work.

'The only one nice was Sage...but he still wasn't as good. I didn't have a real friend til I met Ethan. He became my best friend quick..'

-Hunter and Ethan-
-Years later-

Ethan laughed at Hunter as he dropped the knife near his foot.

"Nice going." Ethan smiles and Hunter picks up the knife.
"I know right." Hunter laughs. "Such awesome knife skills." Hunter looks over to Ethan, who was looking at Ryan, Soul and Nikki.
"You remember what I said right?" Ethan asks, turning his head to look at Hunter. Hunter's mask was gone and Ethan could see his face clear as day, flawless tan skin.
"Do you remember what I said?" Hunter asks, looking at Ethan's freckles. Markings on his face almost made Hunter laugh. Ethan frowned and sighed, turning back to face the other way.
"Just take care of them if I die...Please?" Ethan looks at Hunter, who looks upset and mad.
"You are not gonna die. We all are gonna make it out alive." Hunter grabs Ethan's shoulders. "Believe me. I won't let you die." Ethan smiles.
"Okay...are you my knight now?" Ethan laughs and Hunter laughs as well.
"Might as well be." Hunter hugs Ethan for a moment then lets go. "You are my first real friend...I don't want to lose that because of this."
"Thank you, Hunter." Ethan smiles at Hunter.

Hunter and Ethan grew closer as time went on, from when they first met til they died.

'Funny how that happened.' Ethan laughs at Hunter now.
'Sure it is, Ethan.' Hunter laughs.
'Are you still my knight in shining armor?' Ethan asks with a chuckle.
'You don't need one. All you need is a friend.' Hunter smiles and throws his arm around Ethan. 'Come on. Lets get back to seeing how our friends are doing.'
'Probably terrible.' Ethan laughs.
'Most likely.' Hunter joins.

Even now, as they stand by Ro, Koby and Sane they all smile.

:Entry-Smile: