:Entry 14:

-Date: January 14th-

Soul woke up and looked around, his arms and legs unable to move. He wakes up fully when he sees Nikki. She was tied up and still knocked out. Soul looks around, seeing Maddy and Koby. One thought went through his mind.

'What happened to Sane?'

Soul tried to scream but nothing came out, his mouth was sewn shut. Soul started crying as the pain hits him.
"'Crap...what's going on?' Soul thought. Soon a bright light blinded him and woke the other three up.

"Good morning, my little monsters." A females voice said, they could see the woman's smirk.

-Back with the main group-

The first one to wake up was Ro. She yawned and looks around. She froze once she saw it.

It being the body of Sane. Her blood pooled around her neck and her eyes was lifeless. Ro screams and it woke the others. Once Ethan saw his friends dead body he started crying, not realizing it he covers his mouth.

"Sane...?" Ethan stares at her. "No...what the hell! She can't be dead!" Ethan screams and Ryan grabs him.
"Ethan! Calm down!" Ryan yells at him, not noticed himself crying. Ethan slumped over and continue to cry quietly. Damian looks around and notices that some more of their friends was gone.
"Guys where's Nikki?!" Damian jumped to his feet. Astra then noticed.
"Guys Maddy's gone!" Astra stands up.
"Koby's gone!" Ro frowns.
"What happened last night?" Ryan thinks out loud. Ethan growls angrily.
"We have to look for them!" Ro says angrily.
"How do we know if they are alive?" Ryan asks, Astra slapped him.
"Don't! Don't think like that! They are alive!" Astra says and Ryan nods slowly.
"What are we gonna do with Sane's body?" Ethan asks. They look at Sane's body.
"Should...we bury her?" Ryan asks. Damian sighs.
"She meant a lot to you guys...she was basically family to you." Damian says. "We should." Ryan and Ethan nods.

After burying Sane, they walk back to the store. Ethan and Ryan looking down.

"Guys we need to think of a plan. Who would take random people?" Ro asks.
"Don't know." Damian sighs and leans against the wall. Astra looks around, taking nots on everything she sees that seemed out of place.

'Broken lock on door...it was locked when we went to sleep. Dirt on floor...we cleaned up before sleeping on the floor.' Astra thought then found something that wasn't there before. 'Nikki's bloody metal bat and a map.' Astra picks up the map and looks at it. There was a area where it was marked off. 'L's Palace.'
"L's palace?" Astra says out loud, getting the others attention.
"Did you find something, A?" Damian asks and walks over to her. Once seeing the map he smiles. "A clue maybe?"
"Awesome!" Ro says and walks over to Astra to look at the map. Ryan and Ethan smiles evilly.
"We're gonna find them..." Ethan glares.
"And who ever stands in our way..." Ryan chuckles and grabs a knife.
"We're gonna kill them." Damian and Astra says together.

They gathered what they needed and headed to the place called L's Palace.A thought runs though Astra's head as she carries her bow and Soul's guns, but the same thought went through the other's minds as well.

'Mess with my friends, you mess with me!"