:Entry 28:

-Date: Near future-

"WHERE IS SHE!?" The friend yelled at the man.
"You will never find her. She is dead!" His laugh made her skin crawl and her eyes burn. Was she crying?
"YOU LAIR!" She screamed once again. She pulled her gun out and aimed it at him.
"Aww...what are you gonna do with that thing?" He laughs. "She is long gone now." The man says and the girl pulls the trigger of her gun, killing the man with one bullet.

"What are you missing now is what she still has." The girl says and shoots the man again for good luck. She walked over the lifeless body and looks for her best friend.

"Just you wait Luna. You just messed with karma." The girl says and walks towards the woman who tried to kill her and her friends.

-Date: January 17th-

Maddy woke with a start, she looked around and saw Astra and Damian asleep.

'That dream...' Maddy thought 'was that...me?'

"Shut up and go back to sleep." A sleepy Astra says to her friend. Maddy jumps and looks at her.
"What?" Maddy says, slightly confused.
"You said something and it woke me up. Go back to sleep." Astra says and looks at Maddy, then smiles brightly. "Unless you wanna go see S-"
"Oh shut up." Maddy laughs and watches her friend fall back to sleep.

'No way am I letting that happen.' Maddy glares at the windowed door. 'No one messes with my friends and gets away with it.'