:Entry 10:

-Date: January 12th-

They look at Ryan. Ryan holds the scissors to Nikki, he trusts her the most to cut the stitches. Nikki sits down and he follows. Everyone watches in amazement as she cuts the stitches without hurting Ryan. He was bleeding a little.

"Sorry Ryan." Nikki looks at the blood on his lips. Ryan smiles and licks the blood. "Well that's one way to do it." Nikki smiles. Ryan puts his arms up but they fall and hit him in the face.
"Ryan!" Ethan and Soul slightly yells. Ryan giggles.
"You're gonna have to get used to the arms." Damian says. "But go on. Say something." Everyone waited. Ryan thought for a moment.

'Was this a good idea? I haven't talked in forever...what if I lost my voice? What did my voice sound like? I forgot..." Ryan thought.

"...hi?" Ryan's voice was quiet and surprisingly deep. Everyone's eyes widens. Soul and Astra tackles Ryan. Ethan and Damian laughs. Ryan hugs both of them back. "Thanks, Nikki." Ryan smiles.
"No problem, Ryan." Nikki smiles.
"You need anything, Ryan?" Ethan asks.
"Food." Ryan says and his eyes widens.

After Ryan had ate the food Damian and Ethan got for him. They all chatted till they heard a noise.

"What was that?" Maddy asks. Nikki hid behind Damian and of course, Damian blushed.
"Don't worry it was pro-" Ethan was interrupted by the noise getting closer. "Crap..." Ethan grabbed a chair and put it at the door, only for Soul and Koby to push the couch to the door.
"Wait were trap in this room now." Astra and Ro says.
"No we ain't." Nikki says and walks to the wall. She moves a plank and reveals a tunnel. Nikki looks at the others. "This takes us to any room...just follow me."
"Oh I forgot about that! Good thinking Nik." Ethan ruffles her hair then looks into the tunnel.
"Wait before we go..." Astra trailed off and looked into her bag. Taking out her insulin to check how much is left. "Is there any insulin here?" Ethan looks at her then at Sane.
"Yes, but we will have to go to the pharmacy part...might not be a lot since the doctors probably took most of it." Sane says and Astra nods.
"Where should we go?" Nikki asks.
"I know." Soul says. "Follow me." Soul climbs into the tunnel and one by one each of them climb in and follow Soul to a room. They hop out of the tunnel and into the room.
"Whoa..." They all say as they stare at Soul, who was smiling innocently.
"WEAPONS!!" Damian and Ethan yells. They look at each other then high five.
"Why...how?"Sane looks at Soul.
"I stole them." Soul smiles.
"DIBS!" Ro takes the chainsaw.
"How did you get a chainsaw!?" Sane looks at Soul.
"Like I said...I stole it." Soul smiles as he grabs two pistols.
"I guess...grab what you need then we'll head to the pharmacy." Ethan says while grabbing knives. They all nod and grab whatever they could carry.