:Entry 23:

-Date: January 16th-

Damian and Ryan kept an eye on the new guy. Brandon put his backpack on the ground and started talking to Astra and Maddy.

"Your wolf is so pretty." Maddy smiles.
"Do you have a pack?" Astra asks.
"No I don't. I only have Kiba." Brandon smiles and ruffles the wolf's fur.
"We should think of something to get out of this small shop, guys." Ethan says as he stands up. Brandon looks and the others nods.
"Where should we go?" Nikki asks.
"To another hospital? Maybe it will have insulin." Hunter says and Damian looks at Hunter.
"As long as we get insulin." Astra says.
"Insulin?" Brandon looks at Astra.
"Oh I'm a diabetic." Astra says.
"Oh. Wait..." Brandon looks through his backpack.
"Why did you stay back?" Damian suddenly asks Brandon while he looked for something in his backpack.
"I could ask you guys the same thing." Brandon looks at Damian. "I stayed back because I wanted to protect some someone, but they died. So I'm here alone with Kiba." Brandon smiles and keeps looking for something.
"We stayed back because of Ethan and his friends." Damian says.
"It was sorta my fault." Astra smiles.
"But I asked you to come back." Ethan says.
"But I ran back on my own gut feeling." Astra says and then she suddenly frowned.
"Astra stop thinking." Maddy says as she knew what Astra was thinking.
"Sorry I couldn't help but think I killed us by staying here." Astra says.
"Stop." Ro pokes Astra's cheek. Brandon finally finds what he was looking for and hands it to Astra. It was in a small bag.
"Wha-?" Astra says and opens it. "Holy crap that's insulin!" Astra smiles and Maddy smiles. "How?"
"I found it while I was wondering around." Brandon smiles. Astra jumps up and tackle hugs him.
"Brandy! Omg! Thank you!" Astra smile and Brandon blushes lightly. Ryan glares at Brandon. Astra stops hugging Brandon and looks at the bottle. "100 units. And it's still in date!" Astra smiles happily and falls over.
"You're welcome, Astra." Brandon smiles.

After everyone gathered what they needed from the shop they find a way out, which ended up being the back door. They ran to the truck and jumped in, Kiba and Brandon joined in coming with and Hunter driving.

"Koby..." Ro suddenly looks scared. Everyone looks at Koby. Koby looks down and looked at his forearm. It was bleeding.
"It's just a cut. I wasn't attacked by them. Don't worry." Koby says and Ro sighs. She hugs him.
"Koby don't scare me like that!" Ro says.
"Sorry Ro." Koby hugs her back.
"Stop being cute." Ethan laughs. Nikki yawns and falls asleep on Damian, who started blushing and having a nosebleed.
"Which hospital are we going to?" Soul asks Hunter.
"The closest one maybe." Hunter says.
"Yay hospitals." Astra rolls her eyes but smiles anyways because of a big soft wolf was laying next to her. Ryan sits beside her and crosses his metal arms and glares at the wolf because it was getting more attention then he was. Brandon laughs because of Ryan, who soon glares at Brandon.
"Shut up Brandon." Ryan says.
"Nah. Don't think so." Brandon says.
"Will you both stop I wanna sleep." Astra says and lays on the fluffy wolf. "Wolf pillow. Best pillow." Ryan glares at Brandon, who chuckles and started petting Kiba.