:Entry 34:

-Date: January 19th-

Astra pulls her gun out and gets out of the truck. Aiming the gun toward the man.

"Why are you following us?" Astra asks and the man laughs.
"Following? No not following more like ran into." He smiles and bows slightly. "My name is Elliot."
"I never asked for a name." Astra smirks when the man, named Elliot, frowns.
"How rude." Elliot says and looks at the truck, then back at the girl standing beside it.
"Why are you here?" Astra asks, not moving her gun from him.
"Well I didn't have a reason to leave with the army. Also...." Elliot ran towards her and Astra acted to slow. Elliot was beside her with a sai in a zombie's head. "You might want to watch your back, pretty one."
"Astra!" Hunter soon yelled out the window.
"So your name is Astra." Elliot smirks and Astra hits him.
"Watch it." Astra climbs back into the truck with Hunter.
"Wait! I can help you!" Elliot yells and Astra sticks her head out the window.
"How?" Astra asks, knowing Damian and Ryan wouldn't trust him. 

"I know a place you all can stay." Elliot smiles.

-1 hour later-

The group follows Elliot to a house. Run down and looks like no has lived in it for years. On the inside it was full of food and other things they needed, like food and even insulin.

"Thanks Elliot." Maddy smiles and grabs some food.
"Yeah..." Damian narrows his eyes at Elliot.
"I find it funny...." Astra says, watching as Kiba and Brandon grab some food. "How did you find us?"
"Just walking around on buildings when I ran into a red head. She seemed to have been bitten. She told me about her friends, so I went looking for you guys." Elliot smiles, hiding his notebook in his back pocket. Ryan noticed but didn't say anything.
"Ro?" Ethan asks and Elliot nods.
"That was her name. So which one of you guys is Koby?" Elliot asks. Everyone frowns.
"He died." Hunter says. From Hunter's voice he didn't like Elliot very much.
"Oh. I'm so sorry." Elliot frowns and his owl, Sir Harry landed on Elliot's shoulder. Kiba barks at Sir Harry. "Hey watch your wolf!" Elliot yelled when Kiba jumped up and tried to bite Sir Harry and Elliot.
"Watch your stupid owl." Brandon growls.
"Sir Harry is not stupid!" Elliot yells and Sir Harry hoots.

The rest of the day ended with that. Elliot and Brandon already didn't like each other, while Kiba and Sir Harry started to get along fine. Soon it was night and everyone started to get tired.

"Goodnight everyone!" Elliot smiles brightly at the group who mumbled a goodnight back, but not Brandon who growled at Elliot. Kiba yawned and scared Sir Harry, who went to Elliot. "Hello Sir Harry." Elliot smiles but then frowned when Sir Harry took a dump on him. "SIR HARRY YOU A-" Elliot growls and put Sir Harry in a cage so he could sleep.
"That was hilarious." Astra and Maddy laughs. Elliot frowns and took off his shirt, which shut the two girls up.
"Whoa." Maddy smirked while staring at Elliot. Astra hid her face from blushing.

Elliot was proudly showing off his 6 pack and muscles on his back and arms, which gave the two girls staring nosebleeds. Three tattoos showed, one on his chest, and one on each arm. The chest one was a biohazard sign, was he toxic? If he kissed someone would they become toxic? The next one was on his left arm, two lines, the top one being thicker then the bottom. What did it mean? The other was a tribal owl tattoo, fit him since he had a pet owl. Elliot stuck his tongue out at the two girls, which only killed them more because he had a tongue piercing. Ryan and even Soul and Brandon was jealous because Elliot stole the two girls' hearts. Nikki didn't care and Damian was happy about that.

"What does he have that we don't?!" Brandon whispers to Soul and Ryan.
"An owl?" Soul asks.
"Nothing, it's just that we never showed off!" Ryan frowns.
"You two have nothing to show off." Ethan says, Ryan and Soul glares at Ethan. "You two have no abs."
"Neither do you, Ethan." Nikki joins in and Ethan frowns. Ryan and Soul laughs and Brandon, once again, stared confused.
"Tomorrow! Let's show them that he's not the only one who can steal their hearts!" Soul whispered to Ryan, who nodded.

"Wait....WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE?!" Ryan and Soul half yells to each other, causing everyone to look at them.