:Entry 31:

-Date: January 18th-

The day went as normal, except Ro. Ro kept thinking about Koby. Koby this Koby that.

'Koby.' Ro's mind kept thinking. She started to cry as she thought more about her dead lover. Her mind was so focused on one thing that she didn't notice where she was.

"RO!" Damian yells as a beaten woman came up behind Ro. Ro screams and gets tackled by the woman. The woman smelled rotten, as if she was a walking corpse which she was. Nikki came up and hit the rotten corpse with her bat. Making sure she killed the woman with the bat.
"Ro are you okay?" Nikki asks as Damian checks her for any bite marks.
"U-uh." Ro seems focused on something. "Yeah! I'm fine!" Ro smiles and runs off to find Maddy or Astra. Once she found Astra she pulls her to a bathroom.
"Ro? What's up?" Astra asks. Ro shows Astra her arm. There was a bite mark. "What happened!?" Astra yells.
"I got bit by a zombie thing." Ro says. "I don't know what to do!" Ro says.
"You got bit!?" Maddy yells, she walked in.
"Dude." Ro says. "What do I do!?"
"Let's tell Hunter he'll know!" Astra and Maddy says.

"Your gonna turn." Hunter says.
"DONT SAY IT SO EASY LIKE THAT!" Ro screams then sighs.
"What am I supposed to say?" Hunter asks.
"I don't know! What do I do?" Ro asks.

Silence.

"Leave?" Ryan asks.
"That's probably a good idea." Hunter says. Ro frowns and looks at her arm.
"Okay." Ro says.

They gathered stuff for Ro and Ro frowns as she leaves.

"Don't worry! I'll be find!" Ro smiles and waves. She disappears into the night.

"We lost two friends in one day." Astra frowns.
"Crap..." Maddy sighs and walks to a corner to sit down. Damian sits with Nikki and stays quiet. The others stay quiet.

-Somewhere away from the hospital-

Ro sat on the roof of a store as she slowly watched her arm decay and bleed. She hadn't noticed that a man stood behind her.

"You okay miss?" He asks and she jumped.
"Oh...I'm sorry..." she hides her arm from him. He smiles. Ro looks at him, his black jacket, orange shirt, grey pants and black boots. Ro smiles back.
"Your turning?" He asks and she nods slowly. "Wow." He smiles and she noticed his blue dyed hair and blue eye.
"My names Ro." Ro smiles and the man smiles.
"My name is not needed. For now I shell stay with you till you turn." He smiles and Ro's eyes widens. "You won't be lonely."
"Thanks." Ro smiles.
"You're welcome, Ro." The man smiles and takes out a notepad. He started to write something while staring at Ro.