•Chapter 4•

I'm doing shout outs again. So don't forget to vote and comment a lot please😊

Laylah Pov

"In new york I milly rock! Hide it in my sock!" Kyle yelled as he milly rocked hard as hell. I was beginning to get nervous. Ion got time to take him to the hospital if he get hurt.

Magnolia played loud as he continued to dance. I pulled out my phone to record it. Kayla would love to see this.

"Come on auntie" he started breathing hard as he slowed down.

"Nah I'm good. Go ahead" I laughed. A few minutes later Privacy by Chris Brown came on and Kyle changed the song.

"I know you ain't just change from Chris Brown" I gasped

"Sorry but that song is for sissys" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and decided to call Bryson.

It rung for a few more seconds then I heard his grandma answer the phone.

"Hello?" She said. I sighed and did a silent quick prayer.

"Hi. Can I speak to Bryson?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"Oh its you. No he is busy. Do me a favor and stop calling" and then she hung up the phone. I groaned and just put my phone on the charger.

"Pull up and air it out! Pull up and air it out!" Kyle yelled as he started dabbing.

"Arent you tired of dancing?" I asked

"Nope"

"Where do you hear these songs from anyway?"

"I hear them on tv sometimes and Eric plays them all the time" I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

"Mhm. Put your shoes on we gotta go to family dollar" I started walking into the kitchen to get my car keys off the counter. Then I grabbed my phone off the charger.

"What we getting?" Kyle asked as he grabbed his hat.

"Some aluminum foil. I'm cooking"

"What you cooking?" I grabbed his hand turned off all the lights.

"Food" I said plainly and locked the front door.

"What kind?"

"The kind you eat" I walked towards the car and opened the door for him.

"I hate it when you do that" he huffed and buckled himself in his car seat. I chuckled and got in the front seat. I turned up the radio and mumbled Loyal by Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna as I drove to family dollar.

When we got there I unhooked Kyle and locked my car doors and walked in the store.

I walked down the cooking ile and tried to grab the aluminum foil but it was too high.

"You too short auntie. Let me get it" Kyle started jumping up and down. I shook my head. I started to jump up again and get it but a muscular arm grabbed it. I turned around and was face to face with Will. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I have a feeling that this is a sign. God wants us to be together" he smirked

"You real funny. Can I have that please" I pointed to the aluminum foil.

"Here" he handed it to me. I thanked him and started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Get cho hand off my auntie!" Kyle screamed and kicked Will in the ankle. I gasped and grabbed Kyle.

"Im so sorry. Kyle isn't usually like that" I apologized. And glared at Kyle. "Don't do that no more. Say sorry now" I scolded

"Sorry" Kyle mumbled and looked down.