•Chapter 18•

I almost forgot to update. Excuse any mistakes. I didnt feel like proof reading. This chapter lame asf to me but continue....

Laylah Pov

9:15. That's what time it is and im here waiting on Bryson. He told me to be ready by 8:00 but he's over a hour late. I've been texting him and calling him and he won't reply. I'm starting to get aggravated. He is starting to piss me off more and more. This isn't the first time he's been late. A few weeks ago he claimed he was gone spend time with me but ended up being 3 hours late saying he was in the studio. Now I understand that he is working alot but he could atleast answer my calls or text back.

"This nigga here" i mumbled and started taking my heels off. As soon as I lifted my foot I heard someone knock on the door. I sighed and got up to answer the door and realized it was Bryson.

I opened the door and rolled my eyes then walked away.

"What no hey babe?" He asked as he walked in the house and closed the door behind him. He had a bouquet of roses in his which was very beautiful but I wouldn't let him know that.

"Stop being stupid. You're late asshole" I said then sat back down on the sofa and crossed my legs.

"Woah" he chuckled and sat the flowers down on the table "I know I'm late. I had to pick up a few things then go handle some business. I'm sorry" he tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek instead.

"Come on baby don't be like that. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I got you some roses" he picked the roses back up and smiled. I looked at him then at the roses.

"Do you like them?" He asked in a baby voice

"Do you like them?" He asked in a baby voice. I laughed and shook my head.

"Yes. They're very pretty" I snatched the roses and smelled them.

"I'm glad you like it. You look gorgeous by the way" I blushed and smiled. It was so hard to stay mad at him.

"Thank you Bry" I mumbled

"Now are you ready to go?" He reached for my hand

"Yes" he grabbed my hand then kissed it. I blushed again and stood up and we both walked towards the front door.

"I'm still mad at you" I said

"You won't be by the end of the night. I have a surprise for you"

"Lawd" I hate surprises.

"Its good. I promise"

"Give me a hint"

"Nope. You'll find out when we get there"

"Get where"

"Somewhere now getcho sexy ass out the door" I laughed and locked the front door and followed Bryson to his car. He opened my door and helped me in the car then got in on his side.