•Chapter 21•

Bryson pov

"Grandma what? Stop saying that. Ew" i laughed.

"Its true. A gun is like a dick. Dont take it out unless you gone use it" she shrugged then continued to eat her salt and vinegar skins. Ms. Williams just shook her head and giggled a little bit. Ms. Williams is one of my grandma neighbors.

"Your grandma got a nasty mouth" she mumbled

"I know Ms.Williams" i shook my head. "So when is your next doctor appointment?"

"Next monday. But youre probably gonna be on tour by then so you wont be able to go"

"Damn" i sighed. I wish i knew what was going on with her earlier. I could've just rescheduled the tour but im sure they wouldn't have let me.

"Dont feel bad Bryson. Its gone be alot more appointments you can go to"

"Yea your grandma gone be fine" Ms.Williams smiled at me and said.

As soon as i was about to say something my phone started ringing. I looked at the collar id and Wifey💖💍 flashed across the screen.

"I'll be right back yall" i answered the phone then walked out the door. "Wassup baby"

"Hey uh we need to talk. Are you busy?"

"Uh not really. Im chillin with my grandma. Why what's wrong?"

"Oh well we'll talk later then. Go ahead and spend some time with your grandma"

"No bae whats wrong? What we need to talk about?"

"I'll tell you when i see you tonight. Ion wanna-"

"Nah bruh. You got me concerned now. Where you at?"

"I'm at Kayla house. Look Bryson im fine. I just wanted to talk to you about something but it can wait. I'll talk to you tonight"

"You sure?"

"Yea im sure. My phone going dead. I love you"

"I love you too gorgeous. Imma come by your house in a few cause i wanna know what you wanna talk about"

"Oh lord. Ok Bry"

"Ight bae" after that i hung up the phone.

-------------

About 1 hour had pasted by and i was now pulling into Laylah's drive way. I saw her car parked so i knew she was home. As i got out the car i felt a little bit nervous. What if she was going to tell me she wanted to break up or that she's sick or that she is pregnant or anything else. I cant deal with this. Im nervous asf right now.

When i got up to the front door I could smell some kind of food cooking. It smelled like pasta or something. I knocked on the door and Laylah immediately opened it.

"Hey baby" i smiled and pulled her into a hug then i kissed her. It was something different about her. The way she is acting is weird.

"Hey Bry" she fake smiled

"Whats wrong" i frowned

"Just come in" she sighed. I did as told then went straight to the kitchen.

"Ouuu what you cooking?"

"Some chicken alfredo with garlic bread. And i made some grape koolaid"

"Oh ok. What you ate today?" I sat on the sofa then watched her as she paced the living room.