•Chapter 7•

Shout out to @goldeniii20 for voting and commenting. Thx❤

Exsuse any mistakes

Bryson Pov

I was tired as hell. We had been working out for over 2 hours now. I was glad when she told me that it was time for her to leave because this chick don't play. She be having me sweating like a damn fat dude with leather on, on a hot summer day.

"How you feeling?" She asked as she passed me a bottle of water.

"I'm tired, hot, sweating, hungry, sleepy, and I feel like I'm bout to pass out" I rubbed the sweat off my forehead and opened my bottle of water.

"That means you did good. You should really work out more dude" she sat down and started drinking her water.

"I'm trying too. Aye what time is it?"

"Uh" she pulled out her phone. "3:34"

"Oh" I fixed my glasses and laid my head on the back of the sofa.

"Today was good. If you keep doing what you did today you'll be able to walk in no time"

"I know. I can't wait either. I need to spend some time with my daughter and my girl."

"Aw that is so sweet. How long have you and your girlfriend been dating?"

"Well if you count how long I was in a coma then over a year but if you count how long I was awake that'll be...shit i'on know" I chuckled. She laughed and shook her head.

"Me and my ex were dating for 4 years until he was killed"

"That's sad."

"Yeah it is but I got over it."

"That's your daughter dad?"

"Yeah. But enough about all this sad stuff. I heard your album and I loved it. Especially Run me Dry and Self Made. I think she love me cuz I got a check on me" she sang the last part. I laughed

"I appreciate it. I'm glad you like it. I spent a long time making that album"

"I know. Over 2 years but it was worth the wait. At first when I found out that I would be training you this week I thought you would be so mysterious."

"Why?"

"Ion know" she shrugged "but you are actually chill."

"I keep telling people that"

"How is everything going?" My grandma walked in and smiled.

"Everything is fine. Bryson is getting better with his exercises and he's using his legs more too" Amber said.

"That is great. Soon you'll be able to get out of my house" my grandma laughed

"Akekeke" I fake laughed

"I'm just playing. You can stay as long as you want baby" she gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Aw that is so sweet. You remind me of my grandma. But she died last year" Amber said.

Damn everybody died in her family. Let me shut up😂.

"Aw that's so sad" my grandma sat on the sofa and gave Amber her undivided attention. I shook my head.

"Yeah. It's just me and my daughter now"

"Well make sure you bring your daughter here to cone see Harley. I'm sure they'll get along good"

"Next time I come maybe I'll bring her"

"That's great" they talked for a few more minutes. I rolled into the kitchen and left them alone so they could have their girl talk.