•Chapter 26•

A week later
Bryson POV

(Play the song)

"Hush ayy
I got things to say I gotta talk to you
Too much to talk about
Come clean to you
Too much
Touched down shawty
I just touched down
Guess i gotta start a hunt down
You still giving me the run around (oh no)
Hit me with the addy and I'm coming now
Wanna get there before sundown (sundown)
Tryna be a better man came to tell you that
We gotta start fuckin around
But you look good I wanna fuck now
Make these other bitches seem basic(basic)
Livin where they go vacation
You a goddess you gracious
Look like a supermodel
But you modest look what god has created (goddamn)
Im tryna stop you from being famous
(Yeah)
From rappers know what yo name is
I'm barley famous and I hate it
Take yo time I'm just saying
Imma selfish nigga on occasions
......."

I sung on as I walked around on stage. The crowd were singing along and it only hyped me up more. This is one of my favorite songs on my album.

I turned around and saw the back up dancers killing it. This has got to be one of my best performances. It would be better if I had talked to Laylah. I usually call her before every performance. But I think she is mad at me and I'm definitely mad at her.

"I love you Bryson!" I saw a girl scream. To think this is how I met Laylah. She was just chillin in the crowd looking like she was miserable.

After I song a few more songs I was done.

"I love you Atlanta!" I yelled then walked off stage. I saw the crew in the hallway talking. When they saw me they all dapped me up including Kc. We don't think of her a a girl. She is one of the guys to us. 

"That was lit bro" Kc said

"I know. It went better than what i expected" I smiled. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see Laylah calling me. I sighed and denied the call.

"Just answer the phone" Swan said.

"Yall ready for the after party?" I smiled and ignored him.  Even though I was smiling I wasn't fully happy. I haven't talked to Laylah in almost 8 days. 

"You really tripping Bryson" Kc mumbled and shook her head then walked away. I smacked my teeth.

"Come on you gotta talk to yo fans. You know they coming back stage." Geff said. I nodded my head then started thinking about Laylah again. Maybe I should answer her calls. I need to hear her out. I was just hurt when I saw her hugging that nigga and he kissed her and she LET him! Like that's some foul shit to do. Especially with the nigga I'm beefing with bruh. Like I'm getting pissed off all over again.

"You heard me?" Swan asked

"Huh?"

"I said Laylah calling me. You want me to answer?"

"No. I'll call her later on tonight" i shrugged

"But the after party is tonight. You gone be drunk as fuck. You ain't gone call her are you?"

"Swan I don't wanna talk about her right now. Come on bruh I'm suppose to be lit and happy. Not worrying about some girl"

"That girl is somebody you love. Hell you even told me yourself that you're gonna marry her one day and you calling her some girl. I don't know what kinda drug you on but you need to get off that shit forreal. Keep acting like that and you gone loose her." Swan said then walked away.

"Who the hell he think he is" I mumbled. Everybody is blaming this shit on me. Like I'm the one who did something wrong. Laylah ain't innocent. I'm tired of this bullshit. Fuck everybody right now. Imma have me a good time tonight.

I put a smile on my face and walked towards the screaming girls waiting to meet me. This is all I'm worried about.

Laylah POV

I sat at my dad house as I scrolled on Instagram. Today was pretty boring. I was missing Bryson hella hard and I just wanted to hear his voice but I know he is mad at me. I wish he would just stop being so petty and answer my calls. I didn't even do anything too bad. I'll admit. I shouldn't have hugged Will or let him put his lips on me. I was hella wrong for that but damn. I just want him to let me explain.

"Lay" my dad came back in the living room with a bowl of pop corn and 2 grape sodas. We were having movie night because I just wanted to spend some time with him. He is always in this big ole house by himself .

"Huh" I sighed

"what's wrong?" he say next to be and passed me my soda

"Nothing" I shrugged

"You lying"

"I got something to tell you and I don't want you to be mad"

"No promises"

"I'm pregnant" there was a moment of silence before my dad replied

"I thought you couldn't get pregnant"

"Well i guess i can" i lightly smiled

"Bryson is the father right?"

"Of course" I frowned

"Oh ok I'm just making sure. He seems like a good father so I'm not worried. I just hope your ready"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready"

"Well you will be a good mom. I'll hell you out."

"So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? You're a grown woman I can't tell you what to do anymore. Im actually happy"

"ok good" I sighed In relief

"Are you sure you love him Laylah?"

"Yea I'm sure daddy"

"Ok. What do you wanna have?"

"I don't care at this point. I just want a healthy baby"

We talked for a few more minutes and watched some movies until I fell asleep. I couldn't help but to thing about Bryson but I tried not to.

---------

I know y'all are starting to notice that the chapters are beginning to get shorter and more boring. I'm going to make about 10 more chapters and that will be the end. Yall are going to be mad next chapter

Qotd: What would y'all think if I made another book? Not a book about a celebrity

Kentrell I bet you can't pull me! I'm stronger than you!😂😂