•Chapter 15•

3 weeks later

Bryson Pov

"Get you're coat Harley" I said the Harley. "What were you saying?" I asked Laylah. Harley nodded her head and ran towards her room.

"Never mind. What are you doing today? I wanna see you" I could tell she was smiling though the phone. I chuckled, she is so clingy but I like it.

"I'm bout to take Harley to the park to have a play date with Amber daughter and then imma drop her off at Brittney house and then I gotta go to the studio for a few hours" Laylah sighed

"You've been so busy. I haven't seen you in almost 2 weeks"

"I know. I'm sorry. But hey, tomorrow I'm taking you out so we can spend time together before the tour starts" I decided to have my tour in 2 weeks that way I can get it over with. I'm going to be gone for a few months so I wanted to spend as much time i can with my girls.

"You said that last week"

"I know but I'm foreal this time. I know I ain't been around you as much but I'm tryna get this money"

"I know. How long do you think you're gonna be in the studio?"

"I should be gone by 10:00"

"Well I might come over there tonight and see you since you don't want me to visit you at work"

"You know why I don't want you to visit me. You remember what happened last time?" I raised a brow and smirked as I thought about what happened last time she came to visit me at work.

"That was not my fault. You were the one that got horny just because I had on a dress"

"That wouldn't have happened if you stayed home. The whole building heard you girl"

"Oh well" she mumbled

"You a mess" I chuckled

"Ok Bryson I'm not gone distract you. Just answer my calls please"

"I will baby girl"

"You promise?"

"I promise Lay. I'll talk to you later baby" Harley ran back out the room and started to put on her coat. Even though it's summer its been a little chilly lately.

"Ok bye I love you"

"I love you too Lay" I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket and put my hat on.

"You ready kid?" I asked Harley. She was real eager to meet Amber daughter. She's been jumping around all morning.

"Yep!" She smiled

"Well let's go" Harley ran towards the door and i followed. Once I locked the door me and Harley walked outside. I buckled her in her seat and got in the driver seat.

"What you wanna listen too kid?" I said as I plugged my phone up to the aux cord.

"Jennifer!" She listens to this song so much it's aggravating now. I liked the song at first but now I wish I never let Harley hear it. It's like her favorite song now.

"You don't wanna listen to anything else?"

"No put on Jennifer by Trinidad" she whined

"Alright princess" i sighed and typed in the song.

"Jennifer would you pefer! I know you playing games i know that's how it works. The first girl that i love the first girl that i hurt-" Harley sung

"The song isn't even on yet" I chuckled

-----------

"Don't go too far Alexis" Amber said to her daughter