•Chapter 12•

Exsuse the mistakes I was rushing.

Bryson Pov

The rest of the car ride was quiet. The radio wasn't even on. I could tell I had really fucked up now. Laylah was really mad at me this time. Every time I tried to make a conversation with her she would just ignore me.

I pulled into her driveway and turned the car off. She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door. Right before she got out the car i grabbed her hand.

"You not even gone say bye?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and pulled away.

"Bye" she slammed my door and walked up to her front porch. I sighed and watched her unlock her door and walk in.

"Oh my fucking gosh" I sighed. I can't leave knowing that she is still mad at me. I hate doing that because i never know when I'm going to see that person again. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car then I locked my door.

I walked to the front porch and knocked on the door. Seconds later Laylah opened the door.

"What?" She asked asked

"Can I come in?" I asked

"No it's late. What do you want?" She crossed her arms and sighed

"Come on Lay I'm trying to apologize. I can't leave knowing you're still mad at me. You know how I am" she looked at me then down at her feet.

"Come in" She opened the door wider so I could get in then she locked the door. I grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa. After i sat down I pulled her into my lap.

"Laylah I don't how many times I'm gone have to say this but I really am sorry. I just let my jealousy get in the way. I would never call you a hoe and you know that. Please stop being mad at me. I hate it when you're mad at me baby" I said as I rubbed her hand. She was biting her lip as she stared at the wall.

"Do you forgive me?" I mumbled into her neck with puppy dog eyes.

"Its so hard to stay mad at you"

"The feeling is mutual" she smacked her teeth and shook her head. "But do you forgive me. I can't leave until you say yes"

"Yeah I forgive you"

"Good. Now let me show you how sorry I am" my hand moved up her inner thigh as I kissed her neck.

"Bryson chill out and go home" Laylah said as she started to stand up so I quickly slid my hands in her thong.

"Bryson" she said sternly. I gently kissed her lips as I used my other hand to grip her butt. I pulled her over my lap so she was straddling me and slid her thong to the side.

"C-chill" she stuttered as I entered my fingers inside her.  I started licking and sucking on her neck causing her to let out a light moan.

"Bryson" she moaned as she slowly started to grind on my fingers. I unbuckled my belt and slid my shorts down including my boxers. She didn't even know because she had her eyes closed while bitting her lips which turned me on even more.

Yall know what happened next

-------------

"I want another tattoo" Laylah said out of no where. She woke up at 4 in the morning and now she claims that she cant go back to sleep.