•Chapter 11•

Listen to the song in the media. It's lit🔥🔥

Laylah outfit in the media

Shout out to miabialove Eusebia44 daijatay DadNoodle and not_najilah for voting and commenting. Thx ❤

Bryson Pov

I walked up to Laylah front door as I heard Cash Me Outside by Ski Mask The Slump God blasting through her speakers. I shook my head and knocked on the door. She didn't answer so I knocked 4 more times until I just decided to use the spare key she gave me since I gave her mine.

I unlocked the door and walked in the house. The music was so loud that my head started hurting.

"Bills on me blue huh uh! Like a bruise uh huh! Better yet uh huh! Blues clues!" I heard her yelling from upstairs. I chuckled and started walking upstairs.

As I got closer to her door her singing got louder. I stood outside the door listening until I decided to walk in.

"Fuck!" She yelled and grabbed her heart. I paused as I saw her in nothing but a pair of thongs. A smirk appeared on my face and she started turning red.

"Bryson get out!" She grabbed her sheet off the bed and wrapped it around herself "that's the second time today"

"Lay chill. Why you ain't ready yet? It's 6:15"

"I had to take a shower and do my hair. Why didn't you just knock on the door?" She walked to her phone on the dresser and paused her music.

"I did. You had that music so damn loud" I sat on her bed and pulled her towards me by her waist. She looked down at me while she gripped the sheet tighter.

"You could've called me to open the door. You scared the hell outta me. Feel my heart" she grabbed my hand and pressed it against her chest.

"Damn my bad" I laughed and started rubbing her butt.

"Mhmh" she walked away from me and opened her her drawer and pulled out a red bra with designs on it.

"Oh you must plan on getting freaky tonight" I smirked and pointed to her matching thong.

"Uh no" she smiled and dropped her sheet and started to put on her bra. "You can get out now" she turned and looked at me. I licked my lips as I stared at her body.

"Hello?" She snapped her fingers

"Huh?" I continued to stare

"Get the hell out Bryson" she laughed and pointed to the door. I smacked my teeth and walked over to her. Then I slapped her butt as I bit my lips.

"Owww! You mothafucka!" She pushed me making me it the wall.

"You know you like it" I laughed

"You so damn annoying sometimes" she rolled her eyes.

"You know we didn't get to finish what we did this morning"

"We not gone finish it. You just pissed me off. Look at my butt" she turned around and pointed to her butt. It was real red and i could see my hand print on her left cheek.

"I'm sorry" I walked up to her and grabbed her chin. Then I brushed my lips over hers as I stared into her eyes. "You so damn fine" I slowly kissed her lips then pulled away.

"Awww, you still ain't getting nothing" she turned back around and took some clothes out the closet. I smacked my teeth.

"Fine be like that. I'll be in the kitchen Beetlejuice" she shot me a bird.