•Chapter 10•

Bryson Pov

"Bryson this is lit" Rihanna smiled. We were in the studio finishing up the last bit of our new song. It won't be dropping yet though.

"Yea it is. People gone love this" I hit my blunt.

"We just gotta do the last verse and y'all will be done" Dj Khalid said.

"This might be my ringtone. Wild, Wild, Wild! When I'm witchu all I get is wild thoughts!" Kc sung.

"Just stop. You cannot sing" Swan shook his head

"Shut up" She smacked her teeth.

"Well before we finish I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" Rihanna said.

"I gotta go too" Kc stood up and followed her leaving just me, Geff, Tyriek, Dj Khalid and Swan in the room.

"Damn im tryna smash that" Swan said

"Ha" all of us burst out laughing.

"Alright now don't let Drake find out. He gone body slam your ass" Dj Khalid laughed

"I ain't worried bout him" I shook my head and started thinking about my new music. I just dropped an album but I couldn't go on tour. When I finish this song I'm going to have to start my tour in a few weeks since we are looking more money. I don't wanna leave though. I low-key wanna be done with this music thing and focus on my daughter. I'm getting tired of this. After i finish my tour I'll probably take a break for a few months or even years. But I won't be like Frank Ocean. That nigga took years to cone back. No shade though.

"What you over there thinking about? Laylah?" Geff asked

"No nigga. I'm thinking bout my music. Im gone be busy since I gotta reschedule my tour"

"You got that right. We had to pay all those fans back. We lost hella money too" Tyriek said

"I know that. That's why I'm tryna get this over with. I'm thinking about scheduling this tour for the end of next month"

"We can do that. Shit i can't wait for this tour. It's gone be lit. We gone have bad bitches everywhere"

"Nah nigga. I ain't with all that. I got a girl" Geff smacked his teeth.

"We ain't say fuck them. Just have some fun. You been lame as hell lately."

"Man whatever. Is H.E.R still available?"

"She should be. She don't be doing nothing. You know who you should bring?" Swan said

"Who" I sighed. I knew who he was going to say.

"Sza fine ass. Bring her on tour. That chick right there.." Swan licked his lips and shook his head. "Sza can get it anytime" I shook my head

"Swan Sza don't want yo ass. She not even thinking bout you. She doesn't even know you exist" Tyriek laughed

"I know you ain't talking. Even Peaches would diss yo ass"

"Who is Peaches?" I frowned

"She is a girl know for doing stupid ass videos. She fat with a small ass head and some big cheeks" Dj Khalid laughed and shook his head. After about 5 minutes I heard Kc loud as in the hallway.

"Aye aye aye!" Kc burst in the room yelling. Rihanna walked in behind her laughing hard af.

"Why you yelling like that? With that manly ass voice" Swan said

"Swan shut up. You always got something to say. ANYWAY! I got a joke for yall." She smiled

"Ugh" all of us said at the same time. Kc is always telling corny ass jokes. They don't even be that funny.