•Chapter 13•

Shout out to kehlanitsnmii and DestinyMcDonel for voting and commenting thx😙

Bryson Pov

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was now picking put my clothes for the day. I decided to keep it simple and put on some basketball shorts, a white t-shirt and my white nike slides. Today I have to go to the studio and discuss this tour. I wanna get it over with because I know I'm going to have to work extra hard.

And Laylah it's making it better because she is telling me that she wants to move. But I'm trying Not to think about it. I'm going to focus on my music and Harley.

After I was done changing in put on some deodorant then i grabbed my car keys. I want to go back to Laylah house and eat breakfast but I have to meet up with Swan today and discuss a few things.

After I grabbed my keys i walked out the house and got into my car and started driving towards Swan house. I turned the radio on and listened to Patty Cake by Kodak Black as I drove. Then my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text. I stopped at the red light and checked my phone.

Go to family dollar and get some milk. I'll pay you when you get here
-Swan🕊

Wat you need milk for?
-me

For cereal duh nigga. Sometimes I be thinking you a lil slow🤔
-Swan🕊

Stfu😒
-me

I put my phone back in the cup holder and drive towards family dollar. On my way there my mind kept drifting off to Laylah. She is all I ever think about. It's like when I try not to think about her it gets worser. I don't know what she is doing to me but it's weird. I wasn't like this when I was with Brittney. Don't get me wrong, I loved Brittany but not as much as I love Laylah. And sometimes that scares me because I never know what Laylah will do. She is so unpredictable. It's like she has different personalities. One minute she is happy and the next minute she is just grumpy.

But I'm fine with that. I've dealt with worser people. Then I start thinking about her body. She doesn't have the best body but I love it how it is. She got me doing shit I said I would never do for a woman.

The sound of screeching tires filled my ears and I soon felt my car slam into the light pole. My head had this excruciating pain.

"Shit" i groaned as I touched my head. I slowly looked around and saw cars slowly driving by looking at the scene. I saw a black van with tinted windows drive off.

"Are you ok sir?!" An elderly white woman asked me as she knocked on my window. I could barley see her because my vision had gotten blurry. I slowly rolled down the window as I squinted my eyes to look at her. She had gray long hair. She was very short and slim. He looked around 65.

"I'm going to call 911 for you. Don't die please" she panicked as she jogged to her car. I looked around again and saw another car pull up. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened my door to try and look at the damages. Who the hell hit my car?

"Bryson! Oh my god!" I stumbled as I got out of the car and leaned on the roof.

"Huh?" I groaned. My vision had gotten worser so I could see anything but lights.

"Are you ok? What happened?" A familiar voice asked.

"I think it's obvious what happened" I said smartly as I touched my head again to try and ease the pain.