The Golden Demi God and Jessica! The hastings,Book 3

Chapter 7

Arriving home in a black mood after finding the consequences of the ruination of Jessica Hastings was not all he wanted it to be.

Stalking off into the night brushing past hoards of people wanting to introduce their dull daughter's.

James wasn't in the mood his face had a scowl rivaling the great Olympus gods of his yet unknown father.

His legs walked out the door into the blackened night, he fell to his knees gasping for breath his chest was on fire almost choking him.

Clawing his face and neck he ripped off his shirt ties along with the shirt.

His Grace stood on the terrace above the outside bedroom window inspecting James clawing at his face and neck.

He knew what had happened out on his back lawn the smell of sex was buzzing around the air.

James he thought was rather an interesting fellow he had a similar scent to Gabriel though James was not were?

Stepping away before he was seen. The Duke was curious Who was this James Baron Lawrence fellow?

Almost as quick the feeling of burning and choking disapated from his body.

James literally fell onto the stoney drive way, relived before standing on his two feet his shirt barely hanging onto his back.

Whatever happened he woke up in a room not his own smelling of incense, his nose wrinkled in distaste before leaving for his townhouse near Hyde park.

What a bloody horrible night, James threw his jacket and cravat on the floor hating himself before pouring a nice drink on ice.

The liquid went down a treat burning going down James throat. He smacked his lips together savouring the taste of alcohol in his mouth.

He sat down pondering what his next step will be staring into the fireplace burning brightly his blue eyes were sore and sorry gazed out his townhouse window rubbing his face "god what have I done now" realising his world just crashed around him.

Blaming Jessica Hastings did no good for him but blame her anyway!

Bloody women he thought when they demand to be fucked properly he obliged them!

Jessica was a different story pure and untouched, feisty and beautiful all in one body. He felt angry at himself for being caught by her father.

God damn the Hastings girl to hell his plan's were in disarray. James had no intention of ever marrying or settling down ever!

Children scared the shit out of him and having his own scent a chill down his body and Jessica being their mother made him feel ill not because she was a one night stand but because he had strong feelings for her.

Pity she was a Hastings mused James lighting a cigarette.

Jessica wanted to be fucked badly she told him so while they touched each other.

So why was he in the dog house when she begged him to take her virginity?

His hair was a mess curling over his forehead pulling out a blade of green grass James cursed "what will I do?"

I am not husband material thinking hard about the situation.

Suppose I need to meet Lord harden tomorrow shifting his body out of the chair ready for sleep dragging his over tired but full of desire body to bed.

A few weeks ago James would have bedded an upper class girl without remorse, now he couldn't even bring one into his bedroom quenching his desire filled body.