The Golden Demi God and Jessica! The Hastings,Book 3

Chapter 8

The day after of sin!

James drank himself to drunken foolishness last night before he went on home.

He woke up in a unknown room who lived their James had no idea?

He ran out quick smart he didn't want to relive another Jessica Hastings.

Arriving home around 4am the next morning James strode inside, grabbed a crystal glass from the shelf and poured himself a stiff drink then another until he could barely stand.

His personal butler carried him up stairs to bed.

James slept and dreamed what was to come!

Now the time struck 5pm in the evening time to visit his mother and let her know the damage he had done!

James had no intention of meeting the Earl of Harden now or in the future!

If his daughter Jessica carried his child so be it but he would never marry her or say the child was his.

Yes I am a right bastard for deserting a young girl whom I ruined and who may carry my child.

My motto in life is if a girl wants a good fucking so be it but don't complain when no one will offer marriage!

My life was hard my future though is rosy.

One journey finished now on to the next finding my disgusting father!

I hear you say but you are the same! Telling a girl I loved her taking her virginity just as he did my mother.

Maybe I am just as my father is but I always planned on Jessica's ruination my mother has a different story and I intend to find out!

*******

6pm at night!

His eyes were blury and blood shot red when he stopped at his mother's home on the outskirts of London.

Meeting his mother in the drawing room, His walk cocky with a spring in his step. James was not changing his life for any one yes he was not impressed by his ruining of an innocent girl. Jessica was beautiful and lovely if only her family were not hateful.

At times James wished Jessica was not Elisabetha and Alexander Hastings daughter for he would have married her in an instant forgetting how scared he was but his plan had to be carried out.

My mother was not a whore like they said around town!

My mother was an angel telling me stories of her childhood growing up.

Kissing his mothers plump wrinkled cheek smelling slightly of Lavender smell, "hello dear mother" James replied tender "I may need to mention what I have done before you are told by someone else."

"Oh" his mother inquired surprised "What have you done James feeling weary all of a sudden?

Not liking the expression on her son's face "What have you done James sounding more anxious?"

Sitting down next to her "I have ruined Jessica Hastings for you."

Having heard what her family and others did to you while you were ruined by my ungrateful father, I wanted revenge but...I feel a hollow satisfaction within my soul.

"James how could you his mother chastised him"

One more point I need to tell you mother!

"I was also caught by her father in the garden mother he drawled shamefaced"