The Golden Demi God and Jessica, The Hastings Book 3

Chapter 35

Hi all this is not an update yet but I'd like to know what story you'd like me to start in the next few weeks. The most reads will be the one I start.

1) The Vampire Duke and Natasha, The Hastings book 4? Or
2) The tale of Penny Kelly?
First I must finish off Back to the 80's my teen mystery time travel story.

****

Some mature content, proceed if you want!

Alaska down.

Herman Cottrell's father carried Alaska in his arms, down the steep stone stairs into the basement of their dark bleak mens club only this time the place full of swing was empty. The Cottrell males started chanting around Alaska lying on a stone covered in black silky material, her blond hair fanning out over the material.

"Are we ready" Herman's father said aloud?

"Yes we are" said Herman covered in a black robe like the rest of the males inside the morbib basement.

"Then we proceed", they joined hands closing their eyes saying words in another language.

Herman cut his wrist with a sharp knife pooling his blood into a gold cup then draw a sigh upon Alaska's forehead.

Undressing her of her garments, Herman gazed upon her great beauty innocent yet evil mixed in.

Dipping his fingers in his blood mixed with magical spices Herman drew other signs on her breasts, stomach and womanhood area below.

"Let's begin" said Herman stepping back into the circle.

"We ask oh great lord of Chaos to come and use this great beauty here for wicked deeds."

"Her body is a vessel awaiting your power, fill her oh lord of darkness fill her with your seed and my son may rear your dark changeling."

A dark mist swirled into the room turning into a faceless person. The dark soul eventually became whole and the male group gasped out loud.

"Great god of Chaos, they knelt down on the floor in admiration, here is the reward asked of my family" said Lord Cottrell senior wiping the sweat from his greying brow.

The god of nothing smiled down at the magical creature he knew as Alaska. He was going to create a new species with her and Herman could raise the child as his.

His body glistened in oil from Olympus, stepping closer her now stood naked smoothing Alaska's hair and face, trailing his long fingers down her body to her secret place. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened breathing slight her chest rising up and down.

"Alaska my vixen I told you I will have you" he whispered in her ear before he climbed on top entering her innocent passage spurting his essence within her.

Chaos emptied himself only for a minute, before lifting his body off hers lying unmoving.

The black robed wearing men shouted there pleasure when the deed was over.

"Will Alaska be sore below" Herman asked me unsure?

Laughing back I contemplated saying yes just to annoy him but no I told him the truth "no Alaska will wake up feeling no soreness below I am the god of nothing Herman."

He smiled suddenly confident all was coming together.

"One more thing Herman take care of my vessel" before I dissappeared into a black mist again leaving them to re dress her.

I had one more mission marry Alaska's cousin Claire. Only Claire was awfully unpredictable, sarcastic, wilful and one woman who turned my god like powers to mush.