The Golden Demi God and Jessica, The Hastings Book 3

Chapter 31

Apollo's POV.

After his father's interference with the human boy and his lifeless woman Apollo was deeply disturbed.

As a young boy his father once told him humans were inferior and ungodly creatures showing him their life down on earth.

"Never become involved with a human woman my son" replied Zeus in his somber voice.

"Why" asked the light of Olympus to his larger than life father?

"Apollo my son you are a born god and we are immortal we look down on these dirty humans" as weak.

"Oh" was all the young Apollo could say taking all his father said internally.

Back to the present, yes he should have taken his fathers advice about the human woman he met and impregnated such a bad mistake long ago.

Zeus was incredibly angry when Apollo left earth or ran away from earth sickened by his doings.

Zeus didn't hesitate to banish him for a long time after he made his way back home high on the mountain top.

Zeus was angry he will have a halfling grandchild and by a mortal.

Only Zeus could impregnat a mortal woman down on earth. No other of his immortal children were able until Apollo sought the comfort of one.

That day Olympus was in turmoil.

His mother was very disappointed in him Leto living on the Island of Kos told him off "I did not raise my son to leave a human woman pregnant with a grandchild, Apollo please leave" said his soft spoken mother disliking her son very much so resembling his father once upon a time.

His sister Artemis or Diana the huntress you know her by laughed in my face mocking me "Poor Apollo" her twinkling laughter effecting my mood up on Olympus.

His father Zeus, Mother Leto, and sibling Artemis were the least of his problems on earth and in Olympus.

His women and four god children found out about his fling with a society deb and a human girl filling them all with disgust.

"Father" asked Orpheus "does the human woman want you to leave us" his blue eyes sadden by what his mother told him?

"Come sit beside me Orpheus" said Opollo calmly "I will never leave you my son" ruffling his hair the colour of spun gold.

"Mama told us you will leave us and live down on earth" gulping down a sob.

Apollo said "you're mother is wrong, yes the human woman was a mistake from my visit and is carrying my child another son and you're half brother."

"No" shouted the small boy next to him, "He will never be my brother" the word so vile to him.

"What will you do father?"

"I do not know yet son" said Apollo quietly.

The mist cleared from his mind he knew exactly what to do, So one night he and his father made a dangerous thunder storm and a plague down on his sons mother by spreading rumours about her.

Once the rumours travelled, no society matron or girl would have anything to do with her, even her own family kicked her to the curb.

In a matter of time Apollo saw she would lose the babe he vile half blood son.

Only she didn't she found a person willing to help her and the unborn babe she carried within her.

Apollo was angry and a maddened god is a terrible sight to see.

So Apollo came back down to earth needing revenge on the poor human girl.

One day she saw him suited up, his longish hair tied back and she pleaded with him calling his name grabbing his arm "please listen to me" she insisted drawing attention to herself.

"My lady" he commented untangling her hand on his arm "I don't know who you are but leave me alone" totally being insufferable.

"I am having you're child" she shouted out in his face in the middle of the street.

Yes I laughed in her face looking at her disheveled appearance, "I am a duke my lady" curling his lip in dislike "I never seek to bed a tavern wench such as you" his voice a stab to her heart.

"I know you are your Grace" suddenly the same girl he had met a few months before so very beautiful now a tattered mess stinking of rotting rubbish.

The people stopped listening to their conversation, "You are not carrying my babe girl" he stated before turning away from her.

She sank down on her knees he saw, crying a damsel sadden by being involved with a snake she shouted at his fading back.

Now Apollo must face some hugh facts of life, his father enjoyed seeing his golden son squirm helping his half immortal grandson out.

Apollo knew what he must do, go back down to earth and accepting James as his son.

He didn't know how James mother would react but only time will tell.

Tying his hair with a white ribbon, Apollo clicked his fingers and was suited up in human clothes from his Grecian clothes.

"Zeus I am going down to earth" said Apollo.

"Good, good, my son and remember don't get any one else pregnant" joking around amused. 

"Father" he bit out shocked "I am going to fix my wrong doings."

Zeus spat out a laugh "good luck Apollo you will need the strength of a god to fix the human side of problem solving."

Apollo ignored Zeus and stepped on a grey fluffy cloud before dropping like a bullet down into the sea where poseiden his uncle waited for him.

A invisible boat swiftly made the landing on the sand in the middle of nowhere.  Apollo dried himself by just a touch resumed his goal accept James and grab his mother a charming smile on his face before he jumped in the air flying over many trees until roof top caught his eye flew on down adjusting his suit.

I am here at long last.

Chaos also knew hid behind the darkness of night smiled in return enjoying the new challenges ahead.

****

This Chapter Dedicated to @TammyAlberto for adding my story to her reading list.
Many thanks to Tammy and others.

So who else wants a chapter and shout out dedicated to them?