The Golden Demi God and Jessica, The Hastings Book 3

Chapter 33

One week later.

Alaska was out for the day avoiding Jessica and James like the plague ever since she found Jessica survived from loss of blood due to her miscarriage.

I wanted her to die to fumed Alaska.

Lord Cottrell escorted her to visit his many relations waiting to be introduced to his Fiancé, but all she could think about was Elliott Chaos's passionate kiss upon her hardened lips melting her frozen heart.

In Herman's little hooded black carriage Alaska turned her head studying her fiancé.

He is handsome in a rather weak willed way Alaska found herself observing?

Herman feeling her gaze upon his face turned facing Alaska and asked "do I have two heads?"

"No, no I am just in a trance today" admitted Alaska absent minded licking her lip still tasting Elliott's flavour on her skin.

"May I ask my beautiful fiancé why is she is a trance today", moving closer to her side trying to read her face.

Herman grabbed her hand in his "Honey he said concern lacing his words you are chilled to the bone?"

Sighing deep in her chest Alaska pondered whether to tell Herman sizing him up.

"Can you keep a really dark secret" I express feeling his warm hands heel my heart inside?

"I suppose do my sweet, I am the dark lord at my secret underground mens club" he told me full of manly confidence?

I had since forgot Herman was considered a dark lord at the club underground his mother's home in a picturesque town.

"Yes, you are aren't you my lord, not even you're mother lady Cottrell knows about the underground orgy club except me" said Alaska smiling for if Herman tattle tailed Alaska would spread rumours about him.

Herman's eyes studied the golden blond specimen in front of him, She'll make a wonderful mother of his dark children he told himself watching her face flicker unsure.

"Very well" said Alaska primly "I chanted for the god of Chaos to use me as a vessel."

"What on earth" blew up Herman "are you a crazy lady" wondering why Alaska seeked powers?

"Please Herman stop shouting at me, I understand you are furious with me" I cry out hapless, "I needed help Herman the least you could do is understand my view point" riping her hands ftom his.

"View point" he swore under his breath "Alaska where has my ravishing confident fiancé gone" objecting to her chant?

From Herman's point of view their could only be one dark lord conquering Alaska and that was him suddenly feeling let down by his fiancé.

"I'm still here Herman" batting her eyes at him across from her side.

Yes she was Herman turned around seeking her forgiveness. 

"Tell me oh wise woman what is Chaos going to help you with?"

Alaska laughed deep in her throat "get rid of my competition silly?"

Alaska had no competition in his eyes, she was faultless a jewel to behold in every sense, his mother told him.

"My dear" said Herman kissing her hand, "you are my fair lady whom is your competition and I shall run them out of town" puffing up his chest.

Good lord I shall pass out if he keeps chatting I swear.

"You cannot Herman for tis my cousin Jessica Hastings."