Karma Akabane

"Irina-Sensei, how do I get a boy to like me?" You asked, nervously.

"Well that depends. Who did you have in mind?" You were her favourite student, so she tried to be serious and help you.

"K-Karma..." You mumbled.

"Honestly? Well, you have to flirt. Pick up lines are good, but don't be too cheesy. Stick as close to him as possible, and try to start up conversations." Her advice made you a bit red in the face, since you weren't the most confident.

"A-Alright. I'll try, thank you."

The next day at school, you put her words to the test. You stayed by Karma, sitting with him at break and lunch. You had actually asked him before anyone else could, as you wanted it to be just the two of you. He didn't ask questions, but his eyes told you he was interested to know what was going on.

All you could do was hope he liked you back. And that he didn't laugh at you.

"W-Who would you pick out of the girls in our class?" You silently cursed your stuttering, and the question you started with.

"Hmm...probably Okuda. She's good at chemistry, so we'd be a good team." He replied, smirking.

For a moment, a flash of disappointment and rejection crossed your face, but you pushed it back and decided not to show the impact his words had.

"I'm offended, you wouldn't pick me?" You questioned, mustering some courage.

He laughed lightly, then replied, "I didn't think you'd want me to. You never really talked to me until today."

Your cheeks went slightly red, and you turned your head way, hoping he hadn't seen it. He had, and he decided he would tease an explanation out of you.

"What about you? Would you pick me?" He asked, leaning towards you.

"Any day..." You muttered, absentmindedly.

"Oh really?" He turned your face to meet his, and it was so close your breath caught in your throat.

You decided to take a leap of faith. You gulped, trying to get rid of your nerves, as you stared into his golden orbs.

"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand." You stated, attempting to sound blunt, but it still came out rather shaky.

His eyes widened for about a second, before he smirked again and responded, "When God made you, he was showing off."

You didn't have time to react as he crashed his lips against yours, immediately sticking his tongue in. You moaned lightly, before giving in and letting him ravage your mouth. When he pulled away, you were panting. He placed a kiss on your forehead, then stood up and took your hand, leading you back into Class E's building.

When you arrived, everyone turned to look at you, and Karma squeezed your hand, before pulling you in for another kiss, showing the whole class that you were his.

All the while, you were silently thanking Irina-Sensei and her ridiculous advice.

______________

A/N: I'm sorry if this isn't very good - I've had a slight writer's block for AssClass.